I believe I can fly

My twin blades glinted in the early morning light. Breathing softly in the cool London air, I landed on the roof to my next victims home, checking that the fire in the chimney was out, I slipped into the narrow space and, landing on my feet, I crept into the bedroom. Peering inside I saw a young girl, about the age of twelve. 

~Elizabeth Midford, what has she done wrong? She's innocent, the others I killed, had been wrong, but she, I can't do it~

I sighed softly and sheathing my two blades, I pulled out a red sheet of paper and wrote, 'young innocent girl, so gentle and sweet, I'm too soft-hearted to make an innocent girl, dead meat' slipping the note next to her head, I brushed the hair gently off her face and smiled. Walking to window, I pulled it open and jumped into the warming rays of dawns light.

~~on the way to the Phantomhives~~

I cursed loudly earning dirty looks from Lords and Ladies alike. ~I knew I shouldn't have taken that stupid nap, now I'm late~ I yanked out my pocket watch, which now read 1:48 I shook my head, "walking through the streets is too slow, I'll have to go on the rooftops." Making sure no one was looking, I ducked into a nearby alleyway. Climbing on some boxes, I managed to leap up onto the nearest roof. Shrugging off my coat, I left it in the alley, and instead let my simple blue dress float around me.

 I clicked the heels of my boots together and took off at a run. Doing cartwheel and flips across the streets of London, I was in my element, at ease with everything, and sighting the Manor in the distance, I sprinted faster, leaping and bounding like a rabbit until the number of houses diminished, and somersaulting off the final house, I landed right in front of the Phantomhive door. Turning around, I frowned 

"the last house was over 5 kilometres away...I know my dreams said they would give me skill. But, to jump that far? It's inhuman..." 

pushing aside distracting thoughts, I checked my pocket watch. 2 o'clock exactly. Grinning, I knocked three times on the mahogany door.