So-called "evidence"

I was greeted by the (fake) smiling face of Sebastian, not saying a word, he pulled me outside into the garden and seated me at a quaint little table. As he left, presumably to get Ciel, I gazed around in awe at the fragrant flowers. Brought out of my thoughts by a semi-polite cough, I looked up, my gaze being met by a single ocean blue eye. 

"Hello," I said, trying to be business-like. "Now what exactly would you like to discuss?"

 He raised an eyebrow "lets skip the formalities, I'd quite like to get to the evidence, if that's alright." I frowned ~rude much~ 

"oh, okay then. So, the Assassin of Red, what do you want to know?"

 He rolled his eye, "everything you know." I sighed inwardly and plastered a smug smile on my features "she prefers to attack her victims either at balls, lavish parties, or alone in the dead of night. She kills with throwing knives, but, probably prefers to use some type of sword, or dagger instead. I suppose she would have to make herself reasonably appealing, as a lot of her victims tend to be men. Usually a watch or an item of jewellery is stolen from her victims, and she always leaves a poem or message on a sheet of red paper." 

Ciel and Sebastian looked shocked, until Sebastian cleared his throat. "I expected you to know something, but, to know that much-" he was cut off by Ciel "to know that much, its almost like....you could be the murderer..." I shrugged, not letting any emotion cross my face to give me away. "I just observe...that's all." ~ ha! If only they knew, but the games have just begun~ 

Ciel muttered something along the lines of "this makes things a lot easier, with Jack the Ripper on the loose and the Assassin of Red, I'm extremely busy." My ears perked at the sound of another case "Jack the ripper? Sounds interesting." 

He glanced at me, "I don't suppose you know anything about that?" 

~Of course I do....but I won't tell, that'll ruin the fun~ "uh....no, not really." Sebastian glared slightly as if he knew I was lying. So I quickly excused myself from the table and made my way to the edge of the garden. Turning back I called "if thats all you need, then I'll leave. See ya." He hesitated, then after a moment replied, "Thalia? Do you think you could help?" Then added hastily "because you have information, not that I would like to stay in touch or anything, it's   just-"

I cut him off, laughing, "bye Ciel, I'll come round whenever."

With my back to Ciel, I walked off into the bright afternoon.
~Let the games, begin~