Chapter 15.The End

😏
WE R AT 1k READS DO U KNOW HOW AMAZING THIS FEELS.

OH BTWS.

Aspen is 7,
Jacob is 6
Elle is 2
And Athena is 18

Also I have been working on this for what seems like decades now so u all better love me.This has been rlly hard to write since I have been busy and I GOT STABBED TWICE IN THE LEG WITH A DAMN PEN but anyways lets get on with the story.I also added the video because I like the anime opening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Athena's POV

Jumping up and down in my seat I giggle."Thank you so much for bringing us here mom and dad".They smile.My little sister Elle claps her hands.I turn to the side and look at her smiling.she looks at me with wide eyes then throws her teddy bear at me and giggles.

"MOM IM BORED".I look over and smile at my brothers in the seats next to me and Elle."Aspen!Shh we are on a plane".He groans and slumps back down and reads a picture book.

I giggle and put in my earbuds listening to 'See You Again By Carrie Underwood'

"this is not where it ends I will carry you with me".

"Oooooooooooooooooooo"

"I can hear those echos in the wind at night calling me back in time back to you".

Humming I look out the window and see New York City.I grin happily."Athena dear are you excited".I look at my dad and nod quickly, then look back out the window.

After getting off the plane and going through the security we hitch a ride in a limo since my father is Alpha of one of the strongest packs in America.

"Athena dear do you want to go shopping with me in time square".My mother looks at me and smiles.I nod and squeal.

*Skipping to Time Square*

"Oh my god it's huge".I look around smiling then hug my mother."Thank you so much for bringing me here mom".She smiles back at me and hugs me tightly."You're welcome sweetie".

After exploring all the shops and all the little shops on the streets then meeting some of the superheroes we get back to the gorgeous hotel we are staying at.

"Athena sweetie remember to come up in a little bit".My mother smiles at me as I go into the cafe to get some food.

'Pine Trees and Coconut'

Looking up from my food I see the sexiest man alive.'MATE MATE ATHENA GO TO MATE PLEASE'."No".My eyes widen as he spots me and his eyes go black.I jump up from my seat and rush out into the elevator.

"WAIT".The elevator doors shut and I sigh in relief."Why did this have to happen now".I clutch my head with my hands and stand in the corner.Looking up at the elevator numbers going up I sigh when the number hits 15.

When the doors open I look around to make sure he isn't up here then I bolt into my room.Shutting the door I walk over to my bed and plop down sighing."Athena sweetie are you in there"."Yeah mom I am".

My mom walks in since she got an extra key card to my room and my brothers."What's wrong".

My body noticeably stiffens."What are you talking about".

"I know something happened sweetheart,I saw you run into your room,plus you forgot to bring something up for your brothers".

"Mom,If I tell you this can you not tell dad".My mom looks at me concerned."Of course sweetie".

"Mom I found my mate".

My moms eyes widen and she covers her mouth."ATHENA THATS AMAZING"."NO IT ISN'T".My moms eyes narrow."Why isn't it"."I don't want him to reject me,I mean I'm not pretty".