Chapter 2 Raped

(Word Count~745)

"NOW HES A HERO,YES INDEED". Jamming out to my favorite song Zero To Hero from the Disney movie Hercules I finish my letters to my family. Even though I'm leaving I have a happy mood plus listening to this song makes me happy.

"WHO PUT THE GLAD IN GLADIATOR."

"BLESS MY SOUL HERC WAS ON A ROLE UNDEFEATED, BODY HIGH AND THE NICEST GUY NOT CONCEDED". When the song ends I'm on my floor laughing.

"Oh god that was fun".

"ADELINA". Amanda stomps up the stairs.

"And my fun just ended". She rips the door open and she looks pissed.

"WHY DID YOU SKIP SCHOOL". If this were a cartoon, smoke fumes would be going out of her ears.

"Sorry I skipped since I was rejected and I was just beat up by my siblings". I scoff and go to turn on my music again.

"ADELINA GET BACK HERE". Feeling like my hair is being ripped apart I scream and fall backwards.

"YOU SHOULDVE BEEN REJECTED YOU KILLED OUR MOTHER". I look at her my anger growing.

"I DIDNT KILL ANYONE WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE ME". She slaps me and throws me against my wall.

"BECAUSE YOUR A LYING LITTLE BITCH". She walks out slamming my door and locking it. Running to it I try unlocking it but only hear her laughter.

"Why do they do this to me". I slide down my door and start to cry.

"What did I ever do to deserve this".

"Adelina". Luna Margret knocks on my door.

"What is it Margret". Sniffling I open the door and she rushes in and hugs me.

"Im so sorry baby". Hugging her I start to sob.

"I will come over tomorrow ok sweetie". Luna Margret kisses my forehead as I lay in bed and then she walks out closing and locking the door from the inside so nobody from the party can get inside.

Rowan's POV

Rushing down the stairs I look in the mirror fixing my hair for the 20th time. Grabbing the twins presents I head towards the door but run into my mom who seems to be sneaking in.

"Mom what are you doing".She jumps up and turns around.

"Nothing sweetie". She rushes upstairs and I look at her until she disappears from my line of sight. Shrugging I go outside and hop inside my navy blue corvette, speeding away from my house I see my mother looking out at me from the window nervously but then I turn around and ignore it. Arriving at the party I can already see the cups littering the ground and people making out on the yard or plain passed out. Going inside I look for Amanda and spot her sitting on the couch drinking.

"Hello beautiful". Once those words came out of my mouth my brain went into overdrive telling me that sounded so wrong saying it to anyone else but my mate. Rollin my eyes at my brain (that sounds weird) I grab Amanda around the waist and kiss her.

"Hello handsome". She giggles then hiccups from how many drinks she probably had since it's hard to get a werewolf drunk. Later on sometime during the party I started drinking and ended up being drunk.

"Come on baby". Amanda's words slur as she drags me to her bedroom but I stop at my mates room.

"Amanda what's in there". She giggles.

"I think that's the bathroom". I look at her confused then shake it off.

"Well I have to use the bathroom".

"Ok I will be waiting". She purrs and it makes me sick. Unlocking and opening my mates door I see her sleeping. Grinning I go over to her and put my hand over her eyes.

"Hey who's there!". I grin and that's where it all went downhill.

Adelina's POV

Once the man left my bedroom I lie there naked and crying.

"Why does the moon goddess hate me, what did I do wrong".

**The next morning**

Amanda walks in and sniffs and sees me naked.

"YOU LITTLE SLUT". She jumps on me and I scream.

"STOP I DIDNT DO ANYTHING I WAS FREAKING RAPED AMANDA".

"LIAR". She starts clawing at me giving me scratches and bruises.

"That should show you". She growls and  walks out slamming the door.

"Why did this happen".

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

The song up top (for phone) and to the side(for computer) is one of my favorite songs xD

~Lexi