Chapter 8 Amanda!

I'm participating in a secret Santa AND I LEGIT GOT EVERYONE's PRESENT LIKE IMMEDIATELY.omg I love Christmas :D WHO ELSE LOVES IT TO
Also guys I might stop this book for awhile because my papa is in the hospital rn and it's very upsetting because I love my papa and I want to have him alive longer because I love him.Im sorry if u guys like this but i won't be able to continue for a bit of something happens.

WELL ON WIT DE CHAPTURRR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV

Looking at the shadows I see a males figure and I noticeably stiffen."Great to see you again Addie".Looking at the shadow I see it split into 2.My eyes widen in disbelief at who the shadow was."Cain Zane?!?!?"

Athena looks at them and notices they are different so guess what happens.yup. She screams."ADDIE ATHENA".I hear Marcus run upstairs and I look at the twins then push them in the closet and go to Athena's crib cooing to calm her down.

"hey it's ok baby".Athena looks at me with her cute baby eyes.Marcus rips open the door and comes over to us."Marcus what's wrong".He looks around and growls."Marcus?".He looks down at me."I hear Athena scream"."ooo she hit her knee on the crib".Marcus looks at me suspiciously.

Purposely ignoring him I try and keep things simple so he will leave and I can talk to my twin brothers.Marcus sighs."If you need anything just call me".Putting his hands in his pocket he starts to walk out but stops by the closet sniffing."Why does this smell like 2 different males".

'SHIT WHAT DO WE DO'".Suddenly my wolf takes over and looks at Marcus.She walks over to Marcus and tugs him down to her height,whispering something into his ear,then she kisses down his neck and he stifles a moan.

Marcus growls once my wolf stops kissing him but when he tries to pull her to him she easily dodges his arm."we will talk about this later my dear".He looks at me and walks out.

"Seriously you had to do that".'yes I did'.Opening the closet door I see Zane and Cain playing cards."Really".Shaking my head I drag them out and sit in front of them."Why are you here".Zane looks at Cain then back at me.

When mom died giving birth to me Amanda wasn't that old so at the time she didn't know why dad mistreated me so badly as I grew up,but that changed once she got around the age of 8 when my father told her everything.After that she mistreated me and told my twin brothers that I was the defect.

I was the one who killed our mother.They believed her since she was their older sister.Other than us being triplets we didn't look that much different, we all had my moms reddish hair, and my dads brown eyes but Zane had freckles,Cain had a birthmark right next to his nose and I had a small birthmark right next to my right eye and small non-visible freckles.

Amanda had dyed our fathers brown colored hair on her head to a blonde color.With her blue eyes from my mom she was always popular if we moved.

"Addie,we are sorry for just dropping by but something bad has happened".Looking over at my brothers I furrow my brows in confusion something I usually did.

"Well for one Rowan has been looking for you nonstop and is getting crazier about it,it's like his wolf has taken over and is letting Rowan go insane inside his body".

I nod knowing if the human rejects his mate theirs wolves never get over it.But once the wolf is upset enough his humans and his emotions become one and because Rowan didn't care and his wolf did they went insane.

Sighing I look at the twins sadly."how is Amanda".The twins look at each other and bite their lips."What happened".Zain shuffles."well um Amanda kinda got caught in the crossfire once Rowan started going berserk".My eyes widen."IS SHE HURT WHAT HAPPENED".

"Amanda is missing".My eyes widen and tears flow down my cheeks."No,no no no NO".Screaming I hold my head with my hands bawling."ADDIE IS EVERYTHING OK".Marcus starts to walk up the stairs towards us.

Zane and Cain look back at me."Addie we gotta go,but we are looking for her".They hug me then jump out the window into the dark of night.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

RECOMMEND

~Lexi