Chapter 3 Runaway

(Word Count~777)

So I'm putting Authors notes before the story, NO WHINING YALL. Jk but yea. So the picture I put there is something my friend drew for me and my ex and well I thought it was nice and NOW ITS FOR ROWAN AND ADELINA YAY.

Lawl. Well I just got another one of my ex's girlfriends to break up with him cause she heard about all the shit he put me through. Damn I have to many Ex's

ANYWAYYYSSS. ON WIT THE CHAPTURRR.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV

Opening my eyes I look up at my light blue ceiling. I turn my head left and right trying to recognize where I am.

'Your on your floor Addie'. Groaning I sit up and shiver.

'Addie your not gonna runaway are you'.

"I was raped of course I am". Grabbing my duffel bag I put it over my shoulder and look at the clock.

*10:00AM*

"Good the twins and Amanda will be in school".

'But what about your dad'.

"He will be at work as of now". Opening my door I run down the stairs. Running out of the house I shift into my wolf and run west.

**Later**

Huffing I lie down for a few minutes after running for a few hours. 'Come on Adelina lets get going we can't risk them finding us'. Sighing I get up and run out of the forest towards a road fastly.

Rowan's POV

Looking around the school I couldn't smell my mates smell anywhere. 'WHERE IS SHE'.Sighing I shake my head and go over to Amanda.

"Hey baby". She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me.

"Amanda where is your sister".

"Why?" She looks at me confused.

"WHERE IS YOUR SISTER". I start shaking her worry creeping into my mind.

"I don't know I think she was sleeping in I mean the little slut slept with someone". My eyes widen and my wolf growl.

"MINE". Rushing out of school I jump in my corvette and rush over to Adelina's house.

lADELINA". Ripping open the door I rush upstairs. Opening her door I see nothing. Her bed was made her dresser had nothing on it but three folded pieces of paper.

Walking over I grab the one that says Rowan.

Dear Rowan,
I'm sorry I wasn't the mate you wanted me to be. I know I'm not as pretty as my sister but honestly now you can be with her. Im leaving. Please don't look for me I don't want to be found because once I come back I will be beaten over and over again by my sister,my father,my brothers and probably you. Thanks for everything you have done to me it helped me with this decision. Also if Amanda tells you I slept with someone she is wrong. I was raped.

From,
Adelina

She left.'SOMEONE RAPED HER'.my wolf growls loudly. Looking over I see the other notes labeled.

Dad

Amanda and The Twins

Grabbing the letter to Amanda and the twins I jump in my corvette and rush back to school.

Zane's POV

"Amanda where is Rowan". Amanda looks at us and shrugs.

"I don't know he ran off as soon as he heard Adelina wasn't here". My eyes widen.

"What do you mean she isn't here she is always here".

"Maybe our bitch of a twin sister left".Cain laughs at the thought.

"CAIN, ZANE, AMANDA". We look over and we see Rowan rushing over to us.

"Rowan where did you go".Rowan looks at Amanda.

"This is from your sister". He hands Amanda a note and it says

Amanda, And The Twins

"What is this". Looking at Amanda she tears open the letter.

Dear Amanda and my lovely twin brothers,

Thanks for making my life a living hell.I really enjoyed being beaten. Also Amanda I'm no slut like you. I didn't have sex with someone I was raped. But I get it the runt of the triplets gets all the pain because her birth killed her mother. Well now you don't have to deal with me anymore I left. Zane~Thanks for not trying to help me.Cain~Thanks for pushing me down when I needed help.
Amanda~Thanks for being the biggest bitch when mom told you to protect me.

Love,
Your defeated sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this being kind of late and pretty short than usual but i have been kinda busy lately and also it's rlly helps when people ask for more of the book in the comment cause it srsly does give me more inspiration to write I mean you don't have to but it's really nice.Thanks for reading

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Lexi