Chapter 6 California!

UP TOP IS ATHENA I love her eyes.

WHY ARE LITTLE KIDS PRETTIER THAN ME ;__; I Cri every time.

Also I have a really big question. Can I ask you guys if you like my book it's really nice to see the comments and it helps a lot to keep writing cause then Ik people actually like it :D

ANYWHOOOO ON WIT DE CHAPTURRR.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV
"Yes Marcus my apartment is all packed,Yes Athena is ready, Yes I know". Laughing i grab some more suitcases and walk out putting them in my car.

"Yes I know, Ok I will see you at the airport". Walking back into my apartment I look at Athena and see she is looking out the window puzzled.

"Yes,I love you to Marcus,Ok Bye". Hanging up I walk over to Athena.

"Whatcha doing baby girl". Picking her up she giggles then looks at me.

"Who is Wowan mommy". My eyes widen when I hear her version of his name.

"Oh um Athena where did you hear that name". She wiggles to get out of my arms. Putting her down she runs into her room and brings out a teddy bear. Looking at it I see a note tied around its neck. Picking up the bear I read the note.

Dear little Athena,
Hello Sweetie my name is Rowan, I'm your real daddy. I know you don't know me but we will meet soon I promise.
Oh and Adelina don't run cause I will find you.
Love Rowan.

My eyes widen.

"No". Dropping the bear I grab Athena.

"Athena sweetie if someone named Rowan ever comes near you,you need to find mommy immediately". Athena nods.

"Ok mommy". After putting all the suitcases in my car I put Athena in her car seat.Hoping in the car I smell his scent.

"I don't think so Rowan". Turning on the car I step on it. My car squeals and takes off.

Rowan's POV

After putting the bear in Adelina's Apartment I grin.

"You couldn't hide from me this long Little Adelina and to know you kept my beautiful princess away from me". Picking up a picture of Athena and Adelina I smile evilly.

"That will be us all together soon". Running out of the apartment I hide in the bushes waiting for Adelina and Athena to come home. Seeing Adelina my wolf tells me to go get her but I sit and wait,watching. Soon Adelina comes out with suitcases and I look at the suitcases confused.

"Where the hell is she going". As I'm About to walk over to the boxes I see Adelina rushing out carrying Athena, eyes wide. Smirking I realize she must have seen Athena's teddy bear. Once she gets into the car and speeds off I shift into my wolf following her all the way to the airport.

Adelina's POV

Arriving at the airports grab a cart and pile suitcases on it after helping Athena out of the car.

"Adelina". Looking over I see Marcus running over to help us.

"Marcus". Looking at me with worry and confusion he picks up Athena and looks over my shoulder.

"Rowan found us, Rowan found us Marcus". Tears sprout from my eyes before I can stop them. Bringing me in for a hug,he whispers in my ear.

"I promise you I will not let him get you or Athena". I nod in his chest.

"Ok now let's go get on the plane". After getting passed security and getting some Dunkin Donuts(MY LIFE) we headed to the gate.

"Marcus what if he finds us though, Athena might not be safe". Marcus looks at me lovingly.

"Adelina I promise I will protect you and no one, I mean no one will ever take you or Athena away from me". I smile.

"How did I get so lucky with you". Marcus smiles.

"I don't know maybe it's just my food (I am forever going to keep food there(IT WAS MEANT TO SAY GOOD)) looks that attracted you". Marcus tries to flip his hair dramatically makes me laugh out loudly in hysterics.

"Thank you for being here Marcus". He smiles.

"It's no trouble at all my dear". Hearing the loudspeaker for our gate I grin.

"Here we go". Athena yawns and plays with Marcus's hair.

"Athena are you tired baby". She nods and reaches out for me. Taking her from Marcus I give her a binkie(Binkie is another word for pacifier if yall is fancy and use pacifier)

Getting on the plane after bucking Athena into a special seat so she can't fall out I look out the window and smile. 'Soon I will be rid of Rowan forever'. But one lingering thought in the back of her mind still asked the question. 'Or will he find me and bring me back to hell'

ITTTTSSSS DONEEE OMG I WAS LIEK AAAAHH

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

FOLLOW

~Lexi