Chapter 13 Surpise Rowan is Dead

Well I was told that Adelina really didn't have any moments with Marcus and I read through and she was right there weren't many moments with him.Soooooo this will basically be a remake of Chapter 11 but she won't die and she will live happily ever after the end 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV

"MARCUS,MARCUS HELP ME".Looking at him I see him struggle to get to me while Rowan's guards hold him back."THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR STEALING MY MATE".Rowan shoves a knife in Marcus's throat piercing the jugular."MARCUS".

Opening my eyes I am faced with a white ceiling.I try and open my mouth to talk but I remember my tongue.(IM EATING FOOD RIGHT NOW AND JUST WRITING THAT KILLS MY STOMACH)Sitting up I look around.'I'm in a hospital room?'Looking around I jump as someone opens my door."Adelina".

Looking over I see Marcus staring at me.He rushes over and hugs me."I thought you were dead".I look down at his head once I start feeling my shirt becoming damp.I open my mouth to say setting but nothing comes out."Addie what's wrong".Tears start to flow down my cheeks as i open my mouth to my tongue less mouth.

His eyes widen and he backs up."Oh Luna Adelina, you are awake".A doctor comes in and sees my mouth open and Marcus halfway across the floor.Sighing the doctor explains."Alpha Marcus I'm sorry to tell you but Luna Adelina may never speak again".He looks down sadly."The blade that was used to take out her tongue was silver,which burned her tongue,We can stitch a fake one that will help her eat but we can't guarantee that she will ever talk".

Marcus looks at me sadly."Im so sorry Addie I didn't get their in time I'm so so sorry".

Marcus's POV

*Before saving Adelina*

"Get the troops ready we are gonna find her".I yell loudly at my beta."Yes sir".Running off he starts to gather some of the troops.

"Marcus where do you want me to keep Athena".Looking at Wendy I ask her to watch her for me,which she just nods her head to.

Once my troops gather I yell."TROOPS LETS GO".Shifting into my wolf I run off into the forest with my troops shifting and running after me.

"I FOUND HER SCENT ALPHA".Looking at one of my best trackers Justin I rush over to him."Where is she".He points in head in the direction them takes off with me following him closely.

When we arrive at a beautiful house I suddenly recognize it as Alpha Rowan's Pack house.Growling I barge into the house and scare his remaining pack members."NO PLEASE".Hearing her scream my wolf suddenly screams at me in rage and takes over.

Running downstairs I encounter Rowan and multiple guards."GET OUT OF MY WAY".My wolf growls at them.Seeing Rowan smirk and say "Never" sends my wolf into a frenzy.

He instantly shifts and attacks Rowan while my troops attack Rowan's guards."YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG ALPHA, ROWAN".He shifts and we fight viciously.Finally I pin him by the throat."MEN TAKE HIM BACK TO THE DUNGEON SO I CAN KILL HIM PROPERLY".I growl then shift and rip open the silver door keeping me separated from me and Adelina.

Looking at the bed I see her lying in blood."ADDIE NO".Rushing over I pick her up and rush out of Rowan's pack house bring Adelina back to mine.

"DOCTOR RICHARDS PLEASE HELP ME".I start to cry as I look down and see how pale Addie is.Richard comes running over to us and sees Adelina."Oh my god Luna!".He tries to take her from me but I growl.

"Alpha if you don't give her to me she could die".Looking down at Adelina I see her chest start to slow down.My eyes widen and I hand her over to Richard."Thank you Alpha and I promise we will take care of her".Nodding I go sit down and put my head in my hands."Oh Addie".

*After saving Addie*

"I'm so sorry Addie I'm so so sorry".Holding her close to me I can feel my shirt getting wet probably from her tears."MAMA".As soon as I hear that voice I let Addie go and see a little brown blur rush by me."MAMA".Looking up I see Athena clutching onto Adelina crying.

Adelina's POV

"MAMA"Looking over i see Athena rush into the room and she jumps on my bawling.I start to cry when I see how sad she was without me."Well look at this little reunion,To bad I'm cutting it short".Looking out in the doorway I see Rowan pointing a gun at us and he looks like he was beaten, and tortured painfully kind of like what he did to me.

"Adelina I will give you 5 seconds if you don't come to me I will shoot your precious child".My eyes widen when he says this."HOW DID YOU GET OUT".Marcus growls at him loudly.He smirks."I had some help".He steps aside to reveal my sister.My eyes widen and tears flow from them."HOW COULD YOU AMANDA".Marcus screams at her.

She looks down and I can see the tears falling."Now Addie come to me before your baby gets hurt".Looking down at Athena I smile sadly then let her go."MAMA NO".I walk slowly over to Rowan and he grabs my arm."Good girl".He grins."ADDIE NO".Then a gunshot rings out.

I feel Rowan's head slump on my shoulder and I scream.Scrambling over to Marcus I see Amanda holding a gun and she is trembling.She looks down at Rowan, she then drops the gun and falls to the ground shaking.I rush over to her and hug her.

"Addie I'm so sorry I let him out to kill him but I thought I could do it before you got to him but I hesitated then when I saw him about to put a gun to your head I sprung into action and killed him".

I smile at her knowing she tried her best.'Thank you Amanda for saving me'.

(I PROMISE THE HAPPY THINGS COME IN 14)