Chapter 12 The End

So this is the end of my book ;__; IK WE HAVE HAD SO MANY GOOD MOMENTS TOGETHER AND ILY ALL EVEN THE ONES WHO JUSR STARTED.

Honestly idk if there will be a sequel with Athena but I'm thinking that maybe I'm not gonna do that just because idk what to put in it but please enjoy the last chapter unless I upload a surprise one 😏.

ANYWHOOOO ON WIT DE LAST CHAPTURRR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Athena's POV

It's been 16 years since my mother and biological father died.Since I was only 2 I didn't exactly understand what happened until my mother fell to the ground dead.

My dad had a really hard time dealing with the fact his wife was gone.I would often walk by him room to hear him crying or talking to nothing.

After awhile he started drinking and finally when some parents thought he wasn't fit to raise me they took me away until he got better.He and I sure as hell put up a fight and he got better immediately.

While he was gone his beta was taking care of the pack.His wife Wendy raised me till my dad got better.Frankly I never understood why my biological father rejected my mother then wanted her back.Maybe because of his wolf,maybe because he went insane.

No one really knew until my Aunt Amanda told us that he had gone insane.Speaking of my Aunt she is in jail paying for her crimes and next year will be her last year staying in jail.

My uncles Cain and Zane who were my mothers twin brothers ended up joining our pack soon after my mother died.

It's sad really to think about since my mother was so nice she treated everyone with kindness.The funeral was one of the worst days of my life seeing all the people in black and them giving me glances of pity.

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep wishing she would come back,hoping and praying that one day I will see her making breakfast,singing and smiling.

"Athena dear".Looking up from my journal my eyes puffy and red from crying I see my father standing at my door."Athena what's wrong".I look back down at my journal and grit my teeth."I want my mom back".

"We all want her back sweetheart,but there are some things we just can't get back".A sob wracks my body."WHY NOT,Why did she have to die,did we do something".My father walks over and hugs me."My dear Athena we didn't do anything it was just your mothers time to go".

I turn around and hug him.Sobbing into his shoulder.

After a few minutes of this going on, my father lets me go."Lets go down to that party now shall we".I nod and walk down with him.

'My dear Athena'.Looking up I see my
Mother crying in a beautiful white dress with gorgeous angel wings.'Mama'.Tears flow from my eyes before I can stop them.

'My beautiful baby'.She walks over to me and hugs me tightly.'I have missed you so much Athena'.I start sobbing as I hug her.'I missed you to mama,but how are you here'.She pulls away and smiles sadly.'I am only in your dream'.I look at her sadly.'Oh'.Then she smiles'But I'm so glad you and your father are doing alright please tell him I said hello and I love him'.I nod.'Oh mom,why did you have to leave me'.

She looks down sadly.'The moon goddess wanted me to come home with her,and since I couldn't do much in the world anymore I decided to take the opportunity and I went with her,I know you must've been heart broken but I couldn't talk,I could barely walk and there were so many things wrong with me'.She puts her head down.

'My time is almost up Athena'.I start to panic at the thought of my mom leaving again.'Mom please no don't leave me'.She smiles sadly.'I love you Athena'.Tears show again and I stand there crying.'I love you to mom'.

Sitting up I realize I'm in my room."I must've come up here and passed out after the party".Looking down I see I'm still in my party dress."Damn I hope I didn't ruin this".I slowly get off my bed and head to my pajama drawer picking out a long sleeve shirt and shorts.

Yawning after I get changed I hop into bed and snuggle into the comforter."I love you mama".'I love you to baby'.Smiling I start to fall asleep once again and this time I start to dream of something wonderful,something more magical than my mother appearing in my dream.

Something that mere words can't even begin to explain in detail.

A dream of a family,a mother,daughter and father smiling and having fun,playing ball with each other.Smiling before I drift into a deep sleep I say,"Thank you for everything you have done for me,mother".

THANKS FOR READING EVERYBODY :D Ik the ending might be a bit confusing but just go wit le flow. Well thanks for reading see y'all in my next book.

~Lexi