Chapter 1 Rejected

(Word Count~1399)

I used to think sadness was just to help release stress but really it's what you feel when your heart breaks into a million pieces. I was taught to not cry or else I would be punished and so the only times I ever had cried was when my mother died and when my mate rejected me. But this isn't some cliche story where I forgive him immediately and we run off into the sunsets holding hands.Absolutely not. Oh did I also mention he raped me. Yes well Adelina Ilea will not forgive Rowan Chester. Not until the day I die.

"ADELINA". Opening my eyes I look at my clock.

*6:00AM*

'SHIT DAD IS GONNA KILL ME'.
Jumping out of bed I rush downstairs nearly falling down them.

"YOU STUPID BITCH I TOLD YOU TO HAVE MY BREAKFAST READY AT 6". Suddenly I feel pain in my jaw. Screaming I'm thrown into the fridge.

"Maybe next time you won't forget that I own you". After a few kicks to the stomach and a few punches to the face he stops.

"Get up. If my breakfast isn't made by the time I'm back down here, you're gonna get it tonight". He sneers then goes upstairs. Getting off the floor I try to ignore the pain but I fall down in a heap of pain.

"Addy sweetie where are you". Hearing Luna Margret I try harder to get up.

"ADDY". She rushes over to me after I had fallen again.

"I fell down Luna it's ok". I lie, but she sees through my lie almost immediately.

"Adelina Ilea do not lie to me". Sighing I get up slowly with some help.

He beat me again". I look down at the ground sadly.

"Adelina I have told you to get out of this pack".

"I can't you know that plus my mother is here". Sniffling she pulls me into her chest.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart". She hugs me closer to her chest as I cry

"Why does he do this to me". Tears stream down my face.

"I don't know baby, but I will help you make his breakfast". After we made my dads breakfast I got ready for school then got in Luna Margaret's car.

"Oh happy birthday sweetie". She pulls out a small box and inside is a necklace that has my name engraved in it. When I open it there is a picture of my mother.

Oh my god". Looking at Luna Margret she smiles at me.

"Thank you". Reaching over the seat I hug her before she starts to drive.

"Anything for you dear".  When I arrive at the school I thank Luna Margret and get out. Looking up I already know today is gonna be a bad day. Going over to my lockee I grab my English books since that's the first class I have.

"Oh lookie what do we have here oh I know it's our lowlife of a sister". Looking behind me I see my twin brothers Zane and Cain.

"Can you please leave me alone". Even though it's our birthday they still are rude to me physically and mentally.

"Um it's our birthday to bitch we can do whatever we want". Suddenly Cain kicks me in the stomach right where dad had kicked me. I scream in pain and clutch my stomach while Zane and Cain laugh at me. Soon enough a crowd forms and of course my other sister joins in.

"Hey Zaney and Cainey what are you doing". She looks down at me and sneers.

"Nothing Amanda just beating up another piece of shit". Tears spring from my eyes at this.