Chapter 4 Pregnant

I TOOK THAT PICTURE MUAHAHHA.

Ok so this won't shut off THERE WE GOOO.

Ok ON WITH THE STORY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV

"Is she even alive". Feeling something poke my forehead, my eyes flutter open only to be forcefully shut closed due to the harsh light above me.

"Oh, Ryan turn off the lights". Hearing a groan then noticing the lights are off,I open my eyes."Well look who is up". Sitting up I look around and see people standing and looking at me. My eyes widen and I scream,backing up into the wall.

"Hey no need to be scared we won't hurt you". Looking at the person who said that I notice she is a very pregnant woman. She smiles.

"I'm Lisa and this is my mate Aaron". She looks at her mate and notices he is on the phone with someone so she hits him on the back of the head and turns to her then notices I'm awake.

"Yeah I got to go, Yeah I will talk about this later". He shuts his phone and looks at me.

"Hello dear and welcome to Montana". My eyes widen.

"Montana!".He nods slowly.

"You were on a train and it crashed right on our territory and seeing as your pregnant and what not we decided to take you in".

"I'm not pregnant". I look at him confused.Lisa looks at Aaron worriedly.

"Yes you are sweetie".My eyes widen.''Im carrying this monsters baby'.

"No no no no no". I hold my head and it seems as if the room is spinning.

"I can't be pregnant, I can't be carrying his baby". Lisa looks at me confused.

"Dear why are you so worried".

"I NEVER HAD CONSENSUAL SEX I WAS RAPED". Tears stream from my eyes.

"Oh". Aaron looks at me then Lisa and sees Lisa crying. When Aaron tries to reach for her she runs over to me and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry sweetie". Looking at her in shock I start to cry seeing as I never ever got any affection from anyone except Luna Margret.

"I'm so sorry dear". She starts to sob,which makes me sob.

"Alpha, Luna we have a call from Alpha Rowan in Minnesota". My eyes widen and I look at Aaron in fear.

"Please don't tell him I'm here please". Aaron looks at me sadly then looks at Lisa who is giving him a death glare. Sighing he starts to leave.

"I will see what I can do".

Alpha Aaron's POV

Walking up to my office I remember the fear in the girls eyes. 'That must be her mate or the man who raped her'.

When I answer the phone I hear a frantic voice rambling to someone.

"Hello".

"Alpha Aaron is that you".

"Yes it is may I ask why I have the pleasure of getting a call from you Alpha Rowan".

"Has anyone passed into your territory, female maybe".

"No I'm sorry Rowan, no one has passed into my land". Sighing he tells someone something then gets back to talking to me.

"If anyone by the name of Adelina Ilea please call me".

"What is so important about this girl Rowan cause I will not help unless I know why she is important". Rowan sighs and mumbles.

"She is my mate". Narrowing my eyes I nod.

"Well I will see what I can do but I must get going, goodbye Rowan". Hanging up I walk back into the hospital room and Lisa has pulled up a chair and is talking with the girl.

"Excuse me dear but may I ask your name".

"Adelina Ilea".

Adelina's POV

"Adelina Ilea". He nods then walks over to Lisa and whispers to her. She looks at me and her eyes widen.

"Um Adelina do you know who your mate is".I growl.

"You mean ex mate,he rejected me". Lisa looks up at me sadly.

"He is looking for you".'Maybe he wants us back Addie'. I ignore my wolf and continue looking at Lisa.

"I refuse to go back,I will not have my baby possibly be rejected by him as well".

Lisa smiles."Well then I guess you will just have to stay with us".I smile."Guess so".

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Lexi