Chapter 7 Simple life?

SO YALL, AS SOME PPL HAVE NOTICED NOT ALL HAS BEEN EXPLAINED IN THE BOOK AND ITS LITERALLY FOR A SPECIFIC REASON I basically have this book written in my head and Ik what I want to do with.

Also I'm gonna tell u this once I take breaks on the weekends.The weekdays will be filled with chapters but weekends are Relaxation time.

NOW ON WIT DE CHAPTURRRRRRRR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adelina's POV

Looking at my new house my jaw drops."It's huge Marcus".He grins mischievously."That's what she said".I look at him shocked and cover Athena's ears."MARCUS".Laughing loudly at my reaction, he kisses the top of Athena's head.

"how could you say that in front of her you pervert".He grins."I'm just that type of person my dear".I look up at him smiling a genuine smile."Thank you Marcus".He smiles down at me."What for my dear"."For saving me".

Marcus's POV

"For saving me".My eyes widen as I look down at Adelina.As the tears start to flow I pull her into a hug."Adelina you know I love you and I would never let him hurt you right".She looks up at me, tears now streaming down her cheeks."Promise?"."I promise".Athena notices her mother crying after a little bit and she tries to wrap her little arms around Adelina's neck.(SHE TRYIN TO HUG HER AWE)"Es okie mama".

Adelina giggles and kisses Athena."My beautiful baby girl what would I do without you".Athena shrugs."I dun know mama".I laugh along with Adelina as we bring in some stuff from her car.

Adelina's POV

After my little moment with Marcus and Adelina I plop myself down on the couch and pick up the book I am reading.

The Selection

(READ THAT BOOK SERIES PLS idk if it's on wattpad but u can buy the books :D)

"What ya readin there darlin".Marcus comes up behind me trying to have a country accent but failing terribly."The selection now hush I'm at the best part".Marcus groans and goes to sit down next to me but my feet are propped up on the couch blocking him.

"Adelina stop".He whines making me look up at him."You're acting like my 2 year old daughter".He groans."Fine whatever".He turns on the tv to football."Mama".Athena trudges down the stairs towards Adelina stumbling."Mama".tears flow from her eyes as she climbs up next to me."What's wrong baby"."Dewe man ouside".My eyes widen and I look at Marcus picking Athena up and clutching her gently to my chest.

He gives me a look saying I will go see who it is then leaves me to take care of Athena."Hey baby it's ok Daddy won't let anything happen to us"I coo.She sniffles and snuggles her tiny little body into my stomach.I hear the door open and my wolf growls inside me.'Protect pup'.I nod and hug Athena tighter to my body.

Marcus comes in with a man next to him."Adelina where did you go my dear".I pop my head up scanning the man next to him."Who are you".I growl at the man.Marcus looks at the man and me and laughs."This is my beta Addie".He laughs.

I keep staring at his beta narrowing my eyes.Then I turn around and switch the channel to Disney Jr for Athena."MIEY MOUSE".(TRANSLATION
Mickey Mouse!)

Athena jumps down and grabs a blanket and pillow,putting the pillow down and laying down so she can watch tv comfortably.Marcus walks over and sits next to me while his beta sits on the other couch."Hi I'm Jordan".I look at Jordan giving him a once over then looking back at the tv.

"Marcus is she ignoring me?"I nod just as Marcus is about to give Jordan an answer."JORDAN WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE".Looking up I see a pregnant woman opening and slamming our door shut."Shit shit shit".Jordan's eyes widen."HEY NOT IN FRONT OF MY BABY".I yell at him.The woman wobbles over and sees me,looking confused.

"Who are you".I look up at her."I'm Marcus's fiancée".She nods then goes back over to Jordan."I am about to.... Wait".She looks back at me and a huge grin appears on her face.She wobbles over to me then pants and then grabs my hand shaking it fastly."Hi I'm Wendy,I'm Jordan's mate".She grins then looks at Marcus."WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU FOUND YOURSELF ANOTHER WIFE".

"Another wife".I look at Marcus and he looks down then Wendy bends down and whispers to me."His mate died in a rogue attack".I nod then look at Marcus's sad expression so I kiss him on the cheek.

He smiles at me."Mama I tiwed".Athena walks over to me rubbing her eyes."Awe who is this cutie".Wendy bends down to Athena,yet she hides behind my leg.

"Sorry Wendy but I better take Athena up to bed I will be right down".I pick Athena and her teddy bear up and walk up the stairs."Mama I wove you".Smiling I answer."I love you to my gorgeous baby"."I love her to".My body stiffens and I turn around seeing a shadow in the corner.

"I have found you,Adelina".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I wanted to add down here please pray for Paris.this is one of the saddest things I have heard of even though I was alive during 9/11.it saddens me to know people do this and frankly I'm angry since these people in France were innocent you may differ with my opinion but honestly we all have them.But I will say please pray for Paris.

Also Ik this took awhile and I'm sorry guys :3 also don't be fooled by my cliffhanger.

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

FOLLOW

~Lexi