Chapter Two: Moving away

Start from the beginning

My driver opens the car door for me and I take one look back at Karla who's now crying. I give her a small smile which she returns and then take a seat in the escalade.

Sometimes I wish I could drive but my manager hired a personal driver named Tom for me. Soon we arrive at the airport. Once we get out a lot of paparazzi start to snap photo's and ask tons of questions, this was one of the main reason why I don't go out much.

I cover my face as I rush past the paparazzi. After a few long ass minutes we finally made it to my private jet. I hand over my luggage to the airport employees and make my way towards the jet.

"Miss Black." I turn around to find my driver Tom smiling at me. "Have a safe journey and i'll be right here when ever you need picking up." He smiles.

"Thanks Tom." I smile and give him a quick hug.

"Bye, have a safe flight." He waves as I walk up the steps.

"Bye!" I smile and the door closes behind me. I take a seat near the window and drift off to sleep right away.

Marshall's P.O.V:
Kim had just come over to take the kids since it was her week. Tessa was also coming over. Fuck, I still find it so crazy that we're having a fake engagement.

The only people who know about it are Proof, Paul, Tessa, her friend Karla and her manager Leroy. I haven't told Kim anything or anyone else.

I get a text from Paul saying that Tessa just landed. Paul was picking her up from the airport, so I was just chilling at my crib with Proof.

"Her friends hot too." Proof says as he takes a swing from his beer bottle. Proof was pointing out all the positive things about this plan.

"Yeah you already said that." I say as we watch the game.

"Oh. Well then Tessa's really and I mean really fucking hot too." Proof says.

"You said that too." I roll my eyes. Proof laughs and puts his feet up on the coffee table.

"What's up man? You having second thoughts?" Proof asks. I sigh and lean back. This whole engagement thing is fucking nuts.

"I've been having second thoughts since I signed that contract two months ago." I sigh. The door bell rings making us both look back at the living room door.

"Well that's probably her. No going back now doody." Proof smirks. I sigh as I get up to open the door.

"What's up man." I clap hands with Paul once I open the door.

"I bought her from the airport." Paul says as he walks in with suit cases in his hand.

"What? You lost her on the way?" I chuckle as I look behind him and don't see her.

"No dick head. She's coming out the car now." Paul says placing her bags in the foyer. "Go grab her bags." Paul mumbles.

"Naw. I'll be in there watching Tv." I reply and walk towards the room that I was in before.

"What a gentleman." I hear Paul say but I choose to ignore him.

"She here?" Proof asks as he watches the game.

"Yeah dawg." I sigh.

"Alright...Well I'm gonna break." Proof says standing up and clapping hands with me.

"See ya." I mumble as he walks out. Soon Paul comes into the room.

"Ay, Em. I gotta go back to the studio. Tessa's coming in. Don't be a prick." He says sternly.