chapter 23

hey guys im going to set a goal. i already know whats going to happen to Ivy at the end of the book,im going to find out a way to build up to it . I would feel really bad if I left it off there so if  I, with the help of your guyses, get 1000 reads on my book will make Kicking Ass bk two! :) love you enjoy!rawkk on\

Entering into the small room holding my bass' neck I walked over and plugged it in to the pevvyhead. I lifted it up and put the strap over my head. I felt a sore sensation run through my arm where I had a huge ass bruise thank to Douche Bag Briten.

We played around with out songs and started to record. I was happy, playing like this blew my mind, it was unreal, just the other day we were playing in a bar and now in a recording studio making a really good EP!

"Okay guys, and girl," I narrowed my eyes at him, "Lets call it a night." I looked up at the clock that read 12am.. great we have a gig tomorrow too. Normaly I get a good 12 hours of sleep so I can play till my forhead bleeds from banging it too much.

 We walked out side and I let out a huge yawn and leaned on one of the guys. I didn't realize who it was cause I never really pay attention, they never care, until I heard Ryan coo, "Awh the two love bugs!" 

I looked up to see it was Peter's shoulder. He smiled down at me and it felt awkward but good at the same time. I started to lean off him and go to walk away but he just slung his arm over me andkept me by his side.

"Dude..." I started to trail off remebering the kiss in the bathroom and how we are bound to be together. It sent a chill down my spinel, I don't wanna be one of those people who can settle down 'cause they know they have found the one they want, hell I just wanna live!

"That's my sister, she will kick your ass if you keep holding her close like that." I smirked knowing that Ace was right and most likely 'protecting' me but in a funny way sense we are all cool here.

"He's right don't take it too far or I'll make you pay." I laughed to myself.

"What like bring you home and have sex?" my stomach knotted and I felt my heart raising.

"Ewww change the topic!" I heard Hunter shout and wave his hands like a little kid in front of his face.

I moved out of Peter's grasp, "My turn to be five!" I said throwing my hands over my ears and screaming "DON'T BELIEVE, DON'T BELIEVE!" I smiled as I heard a bunch of laughs fallow

Our laughter soon came to an end though when we saw my mom pulling up and the car, guess we are all haveing a sleep over again. I grinned.

*******

I through my hands up in the air "AHHHH I LOST!" We were playing xbox, witch I hated. I hated every video game, and not just because I suck at it.

"You were just standing there, why are you surprised you got killed?" 

"No I was moving!" I argued back to Ace.

"No you were zooming in." Ryan laughed a little but was to focused on the game to give out a full laugh. I slouched back so I was basically swallowed into the couch and through the remote onto the ground.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock, how the hell did I get sucked into hanging with them even though I was supposed to go to bed?

I curled up i a ball on the couch and started to doze off while I was still listening to explosions and boys screaming victory calls. Soon enough I was able to fall asleep though and  I felt this warm feeling cover me. It was nice.

ik ik not my best chapter, sry i just wanted to give you guys something, been kinda busy doing stuff and yeah... love you all enjoy! and fan me so i can check ur guyses stories out. :)