chapter 19

"Whats the matter?" My mom said running into the kitchen fallowed by Ace, who now had a shirt on. I was standing over the sink rinsing my finger. It wasn't a deep cut but it still stung like a bitch and I was still pretty pissed off.

"Stupid Briten!" I mutterd turning off the water. I turned to face my dumb founded mom.

"He hurt you again? Peter and I are gonna kick his ass. Or would kick his ass if we could."

"Ha ha not before I do it." I shot and my mom was completely confuse. I decided I was going to tell her, to re jot her memories from what happened last time where now I have 6 huge ugly scars, thank god they are healing at a fast pace.

"Briten is the wolf I'm connected to."  I explained, she knotted her head a little.

"It will wear off in a couple days or so, don't worry, once he did it once, he cant do it again." She walked out of the room and fallowed her explanation with, "Be leaving in 5."

Now it was my turn to be confuse, yet relieved that it would be over soon. "I'll kick his ass in a couple days then." Ace muddered and started walking over to the fridge.

"Well there is 5 minutes to spare here, I'll have my fun with it before we leave." I smirked, I had a bad idea growing in my mind. I looked at my reflection in the blade as I pulled out a knife from its holder.

Ace's face was peterfide. Then I heard 2 other voices in my head, 'Ivy, don't do it. You'll hurt your self.' both Peter and Hunter said, then Ace, but not in my head.

'I already thought about it, its worth it.' I grinned to my self blocking them out and leaned over the sink. I felt Ace's hard grip on my arm.

"I can't watch you, or let you do it to your self." He said. My gut  told me he was right but my mind told me other wise.

"Then look away." I sneered back, "It wont be deep, trust me, I wont hurt myself, I just wanna scare him." I tugged my arm away from his grip.

Bad idea. As I did so the blade cut through my shirt and pierced my skin right above me bell button. I let out a little scream as I was cut off guard.

"There you happy now?" He shot back and took the knife out of my hand. I lifted up my shirt to see blood drizzling down my stomach. I was satisfied.

I cleaned my self up and then went out to the car. Ace was mad at me calling my stupid but I did what I thought was right, so scrue him.

I put my ear buds in and stared out the window in the back seat of my moms car. I forgot to keep the rest of my band blocked and a bunch of people came into my mind cussing me out.

'What the hells the matter with you?' I heard Hunter damanded out of everyone else's voice and everyone got silent for my answer.

'Nothing.' I simply said and got a line od scouwels back.

'What if that had more force behind it? You could have died!' Peter said.

'Good, then I wouldn't have to talk to you guys. And it would have been Ace's fault, I would just have a couple cuts on my upper arm, nothing wrong with that!' I was starting to get pissed off at them.

Ace spun around in his seat, "It would have not been my fault! It's all up to you, your damn fault! And if you keep acting like this then forget it! Don't talk to me! I don't want a sister who thinks that low of her self!" Ace half shouted keeping mind we were still in the car.

That made me shut down inside. I blocked out everyone and held my tears back. My eye sight went blurry from my eyes watering and I turned up the music as loud as I could.

What a jerk, it wasn't that bad! He knows I was just kidding and I don't hurt myself for pleasure just to get a ass whole bitch back! This was all his falt now!

I hit my head agents the back of the seat and a tear knocked loose and rolled down my cheek.

What a bitch.

***

I got out of the car and put my hood up over my head, it started to poor and I didn't feel like messing up my hair before tonight, let alone talking or seeing anyone.

I walked into the store fallowing Ace a little ways behind. I felt bad for what I did, I didn't know it was going to hurt anyone else besides Briten. I guess I was wrong.

I walked over to the school supplies in front of Ace and stopped at the binders. He came up behind me and leaned on my shoulder. I looked down and picked up a binder not even noticing what designed or color it was, I just didn't want to deal with him right now.

"I'm sorry Ivy, I didn't mean to freak out on you like that in the car, but you know damn well it wasn't my fault." He whispered so others couldn't hear us, "And I know you aren't really looking at binders, you woudn't go for one covered in peace signs." He laughed and stopped leaning on my shoulder.

I looked down to see I was holding one that have flowers and peace signs all over the cover in bright colors. I through it back and made a disgusted noise that made Ace laugh.

We desided to put what happened behind us and worry about what is going on later tonight. Tonight, was going to deteram the whole next year.