chapter 22

I woke up early the next morning, every one of us were sprawled across the floor looking dead and broken. I grinned at it as I stood to my feet. I looked around then walked in to the kitchen and wrote a note;

mom and dad and anyone else reading this,

im going for a run for like an hour or so, right now it is 8:30..... mkay bye.

I placed it on the counter, it was really only 8:15 but I still had to find my running shoes and get a water bottle so I don't pass out in the middle of no where.

Depending on the day I either like running or I hate it, I just normally do it so I don't get fat or loss muscle. My friend's call me 'crazy your already skinny enough!' but I brush it off, I'm 120 and 5 foot 9 inches. I guess I'm skinny and most of my weight comes from muscle.

Once I was ready to go I slipped out the from door and looked down the street. Everything was quite and calm, no people, no cars, no nothing. Just the way I like it. 

I my head I started to plane out my rote, I would go up the street and hook a right into town but cut through the park so no one in cars would see me. Then I'll wing it from there.

I yawned and started my jog. I wasn't nearly awake yet and I kind of would regret it sooner or later for not being so alert.

"Hey!" I heard a guys voice from behind me. Instantly the wolf inside we started to go crazy. I sped up my pace and didn't look behind fear that if I was right I wouldn't wanna see this dudes face.

"I know you heard me!" I head him call out in a teasing voice.

"Wow the wind must be blowing really hard today in the trees." I looked up at the tree tops pretending to believe what I was telling myself.

"You 'talk' to your self? Very funny."  after that I muttered a chain of words under my breath cussing him out, 'cause I do really tend to talk to myself. Especially when I'm looking in the mirror, but whats wrong with it? It's only bad if you answer back.

I stopped and turned around. A huge smirk crawled upon his face. "Fuck off."  I spoke in a bored tone.

"Make me."  he teased.  I looked at him with a 'wtf' face 'cause I knew he really meant it.

"Really. Your going to act like your 10 right now." 

"Well no I'm just distracting you."

"From...?"

"Just until a couple more of my pack members get here."

"Fuck you!" I spun around and started to run off but he grabbed my shoulder, turned me around and landed his lips flat on mine. I pulled away and spat in his face.

"R-A-P-E GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" I screamed the rhyme at the top of my lungs, now I was being the kid but I was hoping he would let me go or someone would hear.

He flung his hand over my mouth to shot my up and held the back of my head with his other one. I bit down and he let go a little. I turned to face him and I nailed him in the balls he wish he had with all of my force.

Simultaneously he fell over and cried in sheer pain holding his nuts. I spat on him once again, thank god I'm not a guy other wise I would have felt that too. I looked down at my finger to see that my bite marks were slowly fading away.

I leaped over him and ran for my house as fast as I could with out breaking a human pace. I turned to corner and saw it come into view but two strongly built dudes stepped out of what seemed nowhere and blocked my path. 

I knew it was no use to try and run past them but I tried anyways.

Bad thought.

As I jumped off the curb I litterly 'tripped' in mid air and landed on my ancel making me fall to the ground and skid up my knee, hands and hip. "Ahh fuck my life."  I mumbled as the two dudes walked over to me. 

One of them grabbed my arm and pulled my up to a standing position while blood slowly dripped out of my knee. I would think I would have been dead by now considering how much blood I have lost. 

One of the dudes lifted up my shirt. "Ay watch it!" I smacked his hands. 

"Yup that's her, you're coming with us." 

"Great, just when luck was on my side!" I muttered hotly.

'Peter, Ace, Ryan, Hunter some one I NEED your help.. now!' I cried in my head putting a little more terror in my voice then I really do have.

'Great what did you do this time?' I heard one of the boys voices come into my mind.

'Some hunky guys got me on my walk after I personally made it so Briten can't have kids!' I smiled at the last part.

'Oh do I hate having you as a sister sometimes.'

'We will be right there.' I heard Ace and Hunter both enter my head. Soon enough I saw them run into view. Ace still had a swollen cheek from where I accidentally punched him last night. Opps.

The big guys were still walking me down the street and didn't seem to notice Ace and Hunter. It was like they were blind or something because both of the boys punched them in the stomach.

They lightend their grip on me and the three of us ran to my house with humpty and dumpty fallowing us. They stopped just before the yard and desided to let us go. 

"Stop leaving this house alone Ivy." Ace demanded as we shut the door and walked to the family room where the other 2 were still dead asleep. 

I felt something rush over me that I was going to be in for another 'treat' that night.. oh boy.