chapter 11

I stumbled into the kitchen with Ace and Peter right behinde me. I turned to face them, "So aside from this whole wolf thing, can we go to the mall today? I need to go to Hot Topic and go get some... stuff." I eyed them a little close and Ace sighed.

"Yeah sure why not, we will be ready to go in an hour, then after we can all go sleep at someone elses house and get away from these woods." I smiled and spun around to go upstair but stopped,

"Should I bring my bass?"

"Yes." Ace replied plainly. I ran the rest of the way up the stairs then went into 'band rehersal room'. Ace and I took apart the office and and painted the walls black then took white panit and made differnt designs and band logos.

I picked up my bass and then slerd out "Get ready going to mall then somewhere else in an hour." I dont know if they got anything out of that but a bunch of mumbleing.

I ran out of the room to go to mine. I shoved random stuff into it like 2 pairs of Pjs and 5 sets of close. With them I really didnt know when the next time I was going to be sleeping at home was and sense I'm a wolf I may need exstra cloths.

I packed up my guitar and patch cord and depending on whos house we are going to I would need to bring at least my smaller amp. I rummaged through my dresser looking for money and all I could seem to find was $50. Thats when I eather go to my credit card or ask my parent for cash.

(I dont really like using my credit card cause then I think my spending endless and I usualy  get bitched at for going over my monthly amout.)

An hour later everyone was piled into the minnie van, it was the only car we had that would fit all of us and our stuff, and hit the road. I was upfront in the passenger seat  and Ace was driving. Peter sat behind Ace and Ryan next to Peter with Hunter right behind me. All the amps and stuff from last nights gig was still in the back along with our added guitars and crap.

I plugged my iPod in and hit shuffel the first song to show up is probobly my favorite balled of all time, I Found You by LA Guns.

"Okay I cant listen to a soft song like this when I'm driving! Skip it to the next one."

"Hells no bro! This is my favorite balled ever! I'm sure as heck not skipping!" I reached out to turn it up but he smacked my hand away. Even through I didnt care I still yelled at him to keep both hands on the steering wheel unless he wants to kill us all, when he listen I smerked to myself and turned up the radio.

"You a bitch sometimes, you know that right?" Ace said as the song came to an end.

"Yeah I figured that out a long time ago." I smerked and I heard a couple laughs come from behind us. The next song that came on whas one of our EPs I put on my iPod to memorise better a whiel ago.

"Skip it my tappings off in that I cant bare to hear my mess ups.!" Hunter said with a laugh in his voice, that only made Ace turn it up louder and turn up the treble. "Your a jerk sometimes Ace, nice to have you as a friend." Hunter comented under his breath but still loud enogh for every one to hear it.

When we got to the mall we all piled out of the van and started heading for the doors. When we walked throgh a couple old ladys were looking at us. One mom that looked to be over pratective looked at us with a drained face then bent down and wisperd in her 4 year old daughters ear.

That little girl watched me as I looked around, I dont know what little kids find so intresting about people dressed in all black, heck let alone little kids why does every parent of other high schoolers have agents us just cause we dress different?

I looked around, whiel most people were ignoring us and the boys were pushing and shoving and laughing at each other I shot wide fake grinds at everyone and they all turned back to their food or what ever they were doing. Its like they are all mumbleing to them selfs, "Dont look them in the eye they cant hurt you." I laughed to myself with that thought.