Break up

"I have something to say" Tyler said.

"Me too" I said being bold.

"I'm letting you go. I have to let you go. I have caused so much pain in your life. I just cant stand to be with you anymore" Tyler said putting his head down.

"But, no. What about the kids. They need both their parents" I cried. Tyler shook his head.

"I will keep Cayla and you keep Kiyah" he said walking in the den with me behind him.

"You cant do that Tyler. That's my baby. You were never there in the beginning. Please Tyler don't do this" I yelled. Tyler had grabbed Cayla and was outside.

"Kayla don't make a scene" Tyler said putting Cayla in her seat.

"Why because you going to go have a perfect family with Michelle. Tyler don't you take my baby away from me" I yelled. He had got in the car already.

"The house is paid for and the bills are paid for a year. Stay safe" he said before pulling off. I got on my knees and cried. I felt a pair of hands lift me up and take me to what seemed like Beauty's house. They laid me on the couch and put a cold wash cloth on my eyes. I laid there and thought for a minute then I got up and ran to my house. I ran to the guest room to find it empty. He took Kyle and Kaiden.

"YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH" I yelled.

COMMENTS??????????

KIYAH ON THE SIDE