Kiyah Marie

"What is wrong with you" I asked Tyler once we got in our room. Cayla was playing with Kyle and Kaiden was drifting to sleep.

"What is going on with you and Kyle" he asked laying Kaiden on his chest.

"Nothing" I said scooting close to him.

"Don't lie to me Kayla. I ain't stupid. I heard y'all in the hall. What the hell? You doing shit in my house. I thought you were better than that" Tyler said shaking his head.

"No you know I'm better than that. You really think I would cheat on you after all this. After all me sitting through you cheating me. I know how it feels and I would never want to put you through that. Like I said that day, I love you and no matter what I always will. If you can't see that I don't know what's wrong" I said getting. As soon as I got up my water broke. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the baby bag. I walked downstairs slowly.

"Kayla" I heard Tyler yell.

"Cayla you want to help me go get Kiyah" I asked once I got down the stairs. She was sitting in the den watching Tv.

"Yes mommy let's gooooo" she yelled. She grabbed her shoes and I grabbed the keys. We got in the car and buckled up. I had to breath so Cayla wouldn't see me in pain.

"Kayla wait" Tyler yelled running out the house. I started up the car and drove to the hospital. We parked and got out.

"Ok Cayla you got to be a big girl and tell them whats wrong" I said in between breaths.

"Ok mommy" she said. We walked up to the desk.

"How may I help you today" the man behind the counter asked.

"She is having my sister get her a doctor you dummy" Cayla yelled to the man. I laughed a little until I heard a deeper laugh behind me.

"Where's the fucking wheelchair" I yelled as I got another contraction. They wheeled me away with Cayla and Tyler right behind me. I changed clothes and was now laying in the bed.

"What the hell do you want" I yelled at Tyler.

"I'm sorry" he said. Ugh.

"What you sorry for. You meant every single word. Everytime you say sorry you don't really mean it. Your just telling me this. And how'd you know I was going to the hospital. I bet it wasn't for Cayla and Kiyah there would be no us. You wouldn't even take a second glance at me. I should have slept with your brothers when they asked" I yelled in tears. I have no idea why I'm crying or why I just said that. As soon as I finished yelling I saw hurt in Tyler's eyes but it was quickly replaced with anger. When he was about to open his mouth I felt another contraction. I grabbed his hand and squeezed. We both screamed together.

Two hours later I gave birth to a 8 pound beautiful baby girl. Kiyah Marie. She had soft Carmel skin, big hazel eyes, and dimples. The nurse handed Kiyah to me and I smiled. I looked in her eyes and saw no worries. I smiled a bigger smile a she smiled.

KIYAH MARIE IN COMMENT BOX