Aint over

We pulled up to my house and just sat there. I wiped my tears and got out. I walked in the house and saw Cayla watching spongebob. I picked her up and looked at her. She smiled at me as usual and I couldn't help but to smile. Kenya came out the kitchen and left. As soon as I heard the door shut I started talking to Cayla.

"Hey mamas. What have you been doing today" she made a little baby sound and I laughed.

"Well my day wasn't so good. I tried to do what daddy says but it didn't work. Then I found out James is your uncle. He told me to stay away from your daddy. I thought about it and I don't think I would make it. I mean what he does to me is horrible but I still love him. Can't live without him really and without him I wouldn't have you. I love him no matter how much he hates me, no matter how much he fucks other girls, and no matter how many times he beats me. I still love him and you" I said kissing her forehead and sitting her beside me on the couch.

"I do love you" Tyler said from the doorway.

"What did you hear" I asked standing up.

"All of it" he said walking to me.

"Tyler I'm sorry" I said stepping around the couch.

"Come here stop backing up" he said still coming towards me. I stopped walking.

"Tyler please Cayla is on the couch" I said pointing to Cayla. He stopped walking towards me and looked at Cayla. Then went to pick her up. He walked towards her room and came back without her.