Hallelujah Moment

A/N: So this song, Hallelujah by Jeff Buckely, has been stuck in my head for five days and I needed to do something about it... so here's that.

Also I didn't know what to title this.

T O N Y

And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

You both knew love was hard and that it could break you down. You both had been hurt and been through pain, but there was always hope and that there was a reason to keep going; the love for each other.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya

When Steve met you, he was so overwhelmed by you. You were confident, beautiful and smart. Everything about you made him feel butterflies and he considered himself lucky to be with you now.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

From your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Even now, you still surprise Bruce. He always seems to discover a new thing about you that he just adores. He would let you into his life at the darkest times.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

But remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove was moving too

Your relationship with Thor had some ups and downs but you two always found peace within each other and the love never faded.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

You take Clint's breath away. He loves you so much and he just cannot believe how someone so breathtaking loves him just as much.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Love wasn't 100% worry free. Both of you had complications but the love was there, never fading. You two saw through the rough patches and continued happily.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Baby, I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
(you know) I used to live alone before I knew ya

Bucky was alone, or at least felt alone before he met you. You began to become his world without you knowing it. Even though things around him didn't change, they seemed brighter with you by his side.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya

Loki saw love as childish before you. He felt no point in it and thought it was just gonna stab him in the back. But when he met you, all that turned around and life began to be more... happy.