↯Pietro imagine for Fandom-Before-Blood↯

Here it is and so sorry for making you wait or if it's short @Fandom-Before-Blood (Gabriella)

Prompt: Clint, your brother, finds out you're dating Pietro.

You and Pietro were going on a date at a local café. You two sat down and waited for the waiter. You looked up at Pietro from the menu to see him wide eyed and his mouth slightly open. If he didn't look so scared you would've admitted how cute he looked.

"Pietro? Hello, Earth to Pietro!" You said waving a hand in front of his face.

"Gabriella? Wh-Why is Clint here?" He said, stuttering.

"What are you talki-" You started but stopped when you saw Clint, "Oh."

"What do we do?" He asked, panicking.

"Nothing, I mean, he was going to find out someway so why not now. Besides, who says that he's even gonna see us?" You said, trying to calm him down.

"Right, you're right." He said picking his menu back up.

The waiter came around and you two ordered. The waiter left and you two saw that Clint was standing right behind him.

He was glaring at Pietro while he began to speak to you, "Gabriella, what are you doing here with... this?"

"Uh, we- we're-" But Pietro cut you off.

"We're on a date, try to keep up old man." Pietro said making you mentally face palm.

Clint brought his face close to Pietro and whispered something along the lines of, "I would kill you but there are too many witnesses." and then he turned to you, "How long?"

"What?" You said.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Oh, about, uh, 2 months?" You said, counting in your head.

"2 months?!?" Clint almost shouted and then lowered his voice, "2 months? and you didn't think to ever tell me?"

"Well, it never came up?" You said.

"Who cares? You should've said something! I'm your brother not dad! You can tell me things, Gabriella." He said with a hand over his chest.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry Clint. Me and Pietro are together, have been for 2 months." You said, signaling to Pietro.

"Yeah, and I promise to take great care of her. She means a lot to me." Pietro said, taking your hand.

Clint looked at him, "You better, and no funny business. If something happens to her or if she gets hurt because of you I will snap you in two like if you were one of my arrows, but I would never do that to my precious arrows." Clint rambled on.

Pietro nodded vigorously said, "Thank you, Clint. I promise, I won't do anything to hurt her. I really like her."

You smiled and Clint nodded as he patted your head and left you two to continue your date by saying, "You better mean that... and I'll see you later Gabriella."

Pietro let out a deep breath which made you chuckle and then he kissed your cheek. Well, at least now he could come over to your house.

A/N: How did I do? I'm kinda new at the imagines and idk if i'm doing any good.