Avengers you two ship together

A/N: I have 30 mother fucking requests. Oh My God. I love you all for requesting but just know that'll it'll take me some time to upload them. :)

If you don't ship these don't hate. Other people do! So please don't hate. This is an opinion and what's canon is canon.

T O N Y

Romanrogers. You two would always tease Steve about the one time Natasha kissed Steve, making him blush madly and scowl at you two.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Brutasha (Hey! Chris ships it!) Steve loved them together, and he loved to see them both get a win, and seeing them come out of their shells.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

Pepperony. Bruce loved how his buddy finally had someone to keep him and check and stop him from nearly killing himself.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Buckynat (?). He loved how they had so much in common and how they were both snarky and dangerous. He felt they could both help each other with their dark paths.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Stony. Clint is always teasing Tony and Steve about how much they fight and how they are practically a married couple.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Stucky. Steve and Bucky are practically lovers to you two with the way that they are always protecting each other and the way they are best friends.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Clintasha. He loved how they always flirted and how they were so snarky with each other. When you two found out Clint was married you did not stop shipping it.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Hawksilver. The whole situation with Clint and Pietro was very emotional, even to a person like Loki, so you two started to tease them and ship them.

Do I ship these? not all of them.
These are the ones I ship
STONY (mother fucking OTP)
Stucky
Hawksilver
Pepperony

I never really shipped Natasha with anyone at all so all of those ships are kinda 'meh' to me. So I'm okay with Brutasha and everything else but I would've liked it better if she ended up with Clint or it just stayed the same.