Cute Texts He Sends You

A/N: I haven't updated in such a long time, but I swear, I have an explanation. I have been so exhausted and I have like no inspiration for Loki's catchup. Im so sososososo sorry. Forgive me?
And school has been such a drag. I come home so exhausted from school, and then homework. It's terrible. So here's this preference (Loki's in it too, I'm just gonna add him in the preferences I make now and finish his catchup later.)
•••••••••••••••

T O N Y

Hey babe, I miss you so much. I adore you so much. I love you so much. You're so beautiful. Love you.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Have I told you that you are my everything. I seriously would not be as a happy as I am now without you. I love you.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Hey my little nerd, I love you. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so glad i'm yours.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

The only reason I ever wanted this piece of technology was to be in contact with you (Y/N). Love you My Lady.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

You are the arrow to my bow. The ship to my sea. You are my world. I love you more than anything. *kissy face*
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

I love you so much. I can't believe you love me. I can't believe how lucky I am. I can't believe you're the future Mrs. Maximoff.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Hey. Just telling you that I love you. I love you so much. Wish you were here right now. Again, I love you. Lots.
•••••••••••••••

L O K I

I am so happy. You are the best. I love how you are so happy with me. I love that. So much. I love YOU.