Things he loves to do with you

T O N Y

Tony loves when you show your geeky/nerdy/smart side. He loves how you two can come to the lab and work together. He likes how you are almost as smart as him, making you even hotter than you already are to him.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve loves to go one little small date nights with you. He loves to take you out, to fancy diners, coffee shops, or even just a home cooked meal, but he loves to spend quality time with you, hearing about your day.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce really likes to dance with you. He loves the way you seay to the music, looking majestic to him. He loves to hold you close and feel your head lay on his chest as you both move rhythmically.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

You and Thor train a lot together. He likes to practice with you. He also likes to see the look of happiness you have when you achieved something hard or that you couldn't do. It makes him smile.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint loves to relax with you. He loves to lay on the couch and watch his favorite movie with his favorite person, no matter what he has to do.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro likes to help you on your work, even when you don't need it. He just loves to hear about your passion and see that little sparkle in your eye when he asks.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky loves to cuddle. If you both have free time, he'll pull you on the couch or bed and just cuddle. He likes to hold you close and kiss your cheek and neck, showing his love.
•••••••••••••••

L O K I

Loki always likes to share stories with you; childhood or just how your day went. He loves to hear about your highs, and be the comfort you need on your lows.

lol. 69 parts. ahaha