Another Avenger walks in on you

T O N Y

Tony had your wrists above your head and against the wall, both of you shirtless and his head dipped into your neck. He covered your neck with wet, open mouth kisses. You moaned out his name and he smiled into your neck. He moved his head lower and then the lab door burst open.

"Tony, Fury nee- ...well then." Natasha said as she stopped in her tracks.

"Natasha?Shit..." Tony said as he got his shirt and threw it over you to cover you up.

"Seriously in the lab? Really? I mean I expect this from Tony but, (Y/N) c'mon. He's rubbed off on you way too much."

"Nat?" Tony said, smiling sarcastically.

"Yes?" She said, mirroring his fake smile.

"Leave!" He said frustrated.

"Nope, Fury needs you." She smirked.

You chuckled when you heard Tony groan and mumble about how his time with you was ruined.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

You were straddling Steve and his hands were on your back. You kissed along his jawline and down his neck. His head was in your shoulder, both of you shirtless. You nipped at his sweet spot and he let out a faint moan but it was cut off by the sound of the door being open.

"Steeeeve, I ca- woah! ....your finally getting some, Steve? and with a hot one at that" It was Clint, wiggling his eyebrows at Steve.

"Clint!" You said, covering yourself with a pillow.

He laughed and Steve yelled at him, "Clint! Get out! We're kind of in the middle of something!"

Clint put his hands up in defense, "Alright Cap, but just know," he then pointed at Steve, "Safety is the number one rule so, use protection!"

"Clint!" Steve said, and Clint left, laughing.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

You and Bruce were on the couch, him on tope of you, you shirtless, him only in boxers. You moaned as he kissed your jaw. He chuckled and then you two heard, "Bruce, Where the are you? Oh."

Both your heads shot up to look at the door. You saw a very surprised but amused Tony.

Bruce covered you with his body until you found something to cover yourself with.

"Are you two- Wow Bruce, Nice! She a hot one."

"Tony, please go!" Bruce said, almost whining.

"Wha- Why?" Tony said, acting dumb.

"You know why! Now go, Stark!" You said, pointing to the door.

"Ooh, feisty, I see why you want her." Tony said going walking to the door and laughing.

"Gosh, sometimes I hate Tony." Bruce said.

Then both of you heard Tony shout, "Hey! I heard that!" which made you two laugh.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

You and Thor where in one of the SHIELD rooms, his lips on your neck. Your hands moved up and down his chest and abdomen. Man, was he ripped. You bit your lip as he took of your shirt and then the door opened.

You two looked away from each other and saw a red faced Steve with his mouth open, looking for words.

"I... uh, um I- We..." Steve stuttered trying to look anywhere else but at you two.

Thor chuckled and went up to close the door.

"Good bye, Captain," He said as he shooed him away.

"Sorry, I'll just tell you later." Steve said as he hurriedly walked away and Thor closed the door.

He then returned back to what he was doing. ;)
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

You and Clint were on the bed, you kissing down his abdomen. He moaned and pulled you back to him kiss you and take dominance by flipping you two over. You yelped loudly, but not in pain, and then the door opened.

"Are you al- Oh. o-oh!" Thor said as he stopped dead in his tacks as he saw what you two were doing.

You quickly grabbed the bed sheets to cover yourself.

"Thor! What the hell are you doing in here?" Clint asked.

"Your lady friend screamed and I thought she was hurt, obviously I was wrong." He said, hanging his head to look away.

"Yeah, you were. Now please go!" Clint said motioning for him to get out.

"Okay, alright. I'm sorry." He said as he left.

"It's okay," You said, since you knew he felt bad.

"Don't say that!" Clint said as his mouth attacked your neck again making you giggle.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro was in between your legs, you on the counter. Your hands were in his hair as you two kissed, both your tongues fighting for dominance. His hands were in your shirt lifting it over your head. You moaned into the kiss and he smiled against it.

"Hey, (Y/N) have you- Oh, um." A blushy Bruce said as he saw you two.

"Bruce!" You said as you pushed Pietro's lips away from your neck.

"Uh, yeah. Look I'm sorry, I just need to know if you ordered the chemicals I need for the experiment." He said looking at anything but you two.

"Yeah, I did, sorry I forgot to tell you." You said.

"No, no it's fine, I'll leave now." You guys can carry on." Bruce said, still blushing.

"Finally." Pietro said, covering you from him as he left.

Bruce left and Pietro's lips went to your ear, "Now let's continue, hm?"

A/N: Was this good? Idk. I feel kinda weird about it.