Avenger he's jealous of (and his insecurites)

some characters are repeated in other character's preferences.

A/N: Sorry for the imagines and no preferences these past few days.

T O N Y

Tony was jealous of Steve. He never showed it, always trying to be discrete, but he was always thinking about how nice Steve was to you and how he thought that he could easily mess up and loose you to a gentleman like Steve. He always thought that a lot of people saw him as a jerk and he was scared you would some day think that too.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve was jealous of Clint. He always thought Clint had his life together and thought that you liked how he didn't have too much to worry about, worrying about how he could someday accidentally put you to the side, making you feel forgotten, and it always broke him thinking about how he could loose you.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce was jealous of Bucky. He thought that you enjoyed Bucky's company more and that you might want a younger guy in your life. He always thought that he was too shy and you would get tired of it, of him being so insecure and closed out from the world.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor is jealous of Bruce. He thought that he wasn't smart enough for someone like you. He thought that he was just brawn and no brain. He wanted what Bruce had, the ability to know so many things, so that he could impress you, so that he wouldn't loose you to a 21st century kind of guy.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint is jealous of Tony. He thinks that one day Tony will charm your way out of love with him. He thinks that he doesn't have enough to support you while Tony has all this money and could give you anything you wanted. Clint wants to able to give you whatever you want and do whatever you want.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro is jealous of Clint. He thought that Clint was funny and used to the world that you lived in. He saw Clint as a better man and he always thought you deserved the best, which he thought was more than him. He wanted to able to be the best for you, but he thought he wasn't.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky is jealous of Steve. Steve was also an experiment like him, but Steve turned out good. He thought one day you would realize that he wasn't perfect. He thought that Hydra was a burden that he would carry on for the rest of his life and that it would inflict on yours too.
•••••••••••••••

L O K I

Loki is (obviously) jealous of Thor. He knew people saw Thor as the better brother and he thought that someday you would to. He thought that Thor was the exact opposite of him and that he wasn't what you needed or wanted. He thought that one day you would see him as your enemy instead of someone who loves you.