What they stare at when they're not paying attention

This is kinda like: they're favorite physical thing but whatever. Also, sorry some are repetitive.

T O N Y

Well, I mean... It's Tony. Your curves, ass, everything and else. He just can't believe how beautiful you are and that you're with him.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve stares at your eyes, even if you're not making eye contact, he likes to see the small glints of emotion you show.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce always looks at your hands, especially when you're woking on something scienc-y. He loves how they move and-- okay Bruce, stop getting off task.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor stares at your arms, especially when training. They always move so freely and flow so nicely he just can't help but stare.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint, obviously, loves your legs. He just stares at them all the time. He loves how you run and they alway look so smooth to him.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Whenever you're talking and he isn't paying attention he'll just stare at your lips. He'll smile and nod but really he has no idea what you're saying.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky, whenever he's not listening to you, he'll stare at your hands. He's holding them so his brain just goes off into contemplating how they are so small compared to his.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Loki is always looking at your nose. Whenever your talking, he studies how it moves and how cute it looks when you scrunch it up.

Is it okay to ship Tony and Bucky? Is that a ship?
I mean, on tumblr it is.
eh, ima ship it. Sue me. Im trash.
Stony, Stucky and this, damn, the feels.