What they do when they get jealous

T O N Y

Tony will always come in between you and the guy you are talking to and kiss you, for a long time. If the guy doesn't leave after that he'll wrap his arms around your waist and whisper dirty things in your ear until you or the guy leaves the conversation.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve doesn't really get jealous, but whenever he does he'll come close to you and hold your hand or wrap his arm around your waist and smile politely at the guy while giving him an intense glare. If the guy doesn't leave he'll start to play with your hands or hair and try to get your attention ways from the guy.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce isn't one to regularly get jealous but when he does he'll try to intimidate the guy in the most subtle way. He'll come close to you and sneak in a little hint about 'the other guy' and stuff. If that doesn't work he'll start to get you to start a conversation with him.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor will always come close to you with his hammer. He'll swing it around and whistle. He will plant a kiss on your cheek once in a while and keep on whistling. It usually make you giggle. If that doesn't work then he'll just tell the guy if they can be excused and he will take you to another part of the room. You always mock him by calling him "so possessive"
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint will put his bow on his back and clean one of his arrows when he comes next to you. He will begin to brag about how many evil people he's destroyed. If this doesn't work then he'll point to something, usually a fruit, and shoot it. This leaves the guy in awe, which gives Clint the perfect opportunity  to take you away or kiss you just in time for the guy to see.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

When Pietro get jealous he will come up to the guy and scare him. He'll leave as quickly as he came and then reappear. He keeps scaring the guy until he leaves or he will show up by your side and lift you up and dash you away from the guy before he can keep hitting on you. He returns to the guy just to say, "You didn't see that coming?" and he'll return to your side.