Chapter 19 : Surprise Attack

Chapter 19

Morning...

Riker POV

I woke up in the same position I was in last night. I had my arm around Taylor. But she wasn't on my chest anymore. She was next to my side, snuggled under the blankets. She's so cute when she sleeps.

Ugh. I have to stop myself from thinking these things. I need to get over her!

Later...

Taylor POV

Riker had gone home so he could shower and stuff. Today was Friday, and we were kind of ditching school, but who cares. We told our parents we didn't feel good, and they were surprisingly ok with us hanging out at my house after Riker took a shower.

Riker came through my door with wet hair, and fresh pjs. He sat down next to me in bed, and pulled the blankets up higher.

"Taylor? There's something I think you should know."

"Oh boy..."

"What?"

"You said that like you murdered someone or something."

"No... Um... You know how I um... I have feelings for you, but you don't like me like that?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well um... I have a girlfriend now."

I was speechless. I didn't know how I should feel or what to say.

"Um... Would you mind if I asked who?"

"Uh... Her name's Macy. I used to date her. She broke up with me, and wouldn't tell me why. And she texted me like 15 minutes ago asking if I wanted to get back together, and I said yes."

"Ok..."

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Right..."

I was actually a little mad. And I felt sort of... jealous...

Why do I feel like that!? This is weird...

Later...

Riker POV

"I'm bored. We've been sitting in bed all day, and I want to do something," Taylor said.

"Alright... Um... We should probably do something quiet so your mom doesn't catch us not being sick."

"Smart... Like what?"

"Uh..."

"I have an idea."

Taylor started tickling my stomach, and I completely freaked out. I fell off the bed, and ran over to the other side of the room.

"I do not like that game!" I said, out of breath.

"Alright fine. You pick, then."

"Um... We could... Watch a movie."

"Boring."

"Ok. Um..."

My phone buzzed. Someone was calling me. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Riker, it's Macy. Meet me outside your house in 5 minutes."

"What?"

She hung up.

"Who was it?"

"Um... Macy. She wants to see me outside."