Chapter 11 : The first fight

Chapter 11

Later...

Riker POV

I was about to get in bed when my phone rang. It's Taylor! Do I answer or not!?

I started feeling really guilty, and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Riker?"

"Yeah."

"Um... I was just calling to see if you were ok. You left kind of quickly earlier. I was just a little worried."

"Oh... Um... Yeah, I'm ok. Sorry about that."

"It's ok. I was just a little worried."

I smiled to myself.

"Oh, and I was also wondering what time you wanted to come over and start cooking," Taylor said.

"Um... Maybe... 10:00? Oh, but could you come over and help me get all the food we bought that's at my house?"

"Yeah. Alright, I'll be there at 10:00."

"Cool."

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow, Riker."

"Ok, bye. Oh, and thanks for calling."

"No problem. Bye, Riker."

"Bye."

I flopped on my bed, smiling.

The next day...

Riker POV

I woke up, and realized I forgot to set my alarm. It was 9:45! Taylor's coming at 10:00!

Taylor POV

I finished brushing my hair. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed a hoodie, and walked next door. Ross answered the door.

"Hey, Taylor."

"Hey. Riker told me to meet him here at 10:00. I'm a little early."

"He's upstairs."

"Thanks."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I walked away. It was obvious Ross liked me. But he's 4 years younger than me. So... Nope.

I walked upstairs, and knocked on Riker's door. Riker opened the door looking down, and turned away, not even looking at who was at his door. And he was standing near his bed in nothing but his underwear.

"Um... Riker?"

Riker glanced up at me. His eyes were huge.

"TAYLOR!"

Riker slammed his door. I leaned against the wall of the hallway, and started giggling.

A minute later, Riker opened his door, wearing clothes. His face was extremely red.

"Um... Sorry for slamming the door in your face."

"It's ok," I said, smiling still.

"I didn't have my contacts in yet, and... I just-"

"Riker, it's ok. You don't need to explain. Let's just go get all the food, ok?"

"Yeah."

Riker POV

I grabbed my glasses, and followed Taylor downstairs to my kitchen.

"Oh, your glasses are cool," Taylor said, staring into my eyes.