Chapter 25

"Ready?" Jake asks adjusting his tight fitted white t-shirt.

We were waiting in the office to get ready to embark on our little experiment. This would be interesting.

"I guess so. Let's just get this over with." I say, trying to force out a little smile.

We walk out of the office and stand in the hallway leading to Mr. Lenard's Chemistry class. It was my first period class. It had Jason and Jessie in it and Jake's girlfriend Olivia. This was NOT going to go well.

"Remember what we practiced. 3...2...1... Let's go." Jake says.

I take off running down the hall way while getting yelled at by some unsuspecting teacher. I had blown the papers out of her hands. I glance behind me and see Jake about 15 feet behind me. I was carrying by binder and a folder while he was carrying 4 notebooks (a bit excessive don't you think?). I fling open the door to first period and everyone's eyes turn towards me. I see Jessie smile at me.

I throw the stuff in my arms on the ground and run into the back of the rather large room. 5 seconds later Jake runs in too and then trips over my binder and falls on his face. Whoops? I try and hide under a lab table in the back. Jake gets up and pulls me out from under the table. The whole class is just silent.

Jake picks me up by my waist and roughly set me down. Then he grasps by shoulders and slams me into the white brick wall. He tries to kiss me and I whip my head to the side to get away from him. I wiggle and try to get out of his grasp.

"Look at me you fucking bitch." He yells at my face.

I throw my head to the left to stop him from kissing me and he kisses my cheek roughly. I am scared of him. I know this is an act but I'm scared of him. My breaths quicken as I try to control my fear and act. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jason get up and signal Jimmy, one of the biggest guys in school, to come with him.

Jake removes one of his hands from my shoulder and starts grabbing my boobs.

"Stop." I say shakily.

"Shut up." Jake tells me and slaps me across the face.

Just then I feel a relief from the pressure of Jake's body against me. I look to see Jimmy dragging Jake away from me. Jason grabs my body and pulls me back into him with his good arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I-I think so." I try to act shaken up, it wasn't hard.

Mr. Lenard then walks in and Jessie takes the liberty of telling him what happened. He takes me from Jase and Jake from Jimmy.

"I will be back class. Please work on page 20 on questions 1-20." Mr. Lenard tells the class who is all shocked.

"Good acting kids. Any injuries?" He asks as soon as we are out of the room.

We both shake our heads no.

"Well good job then." He smiles at us and walks away.

"I slapped you way to hard." Jake states.

"Yeah kinda." I laugh nervously. As I can feel my face heating up.

"Sorry." He awkwardly hugs me. "You think Olivia will be pissed?"

"Personally I think both of our relationships will end today."