Chapter 15

Darkness.

Sometimes it's nice and comforting like when you drift off into sleep. Other times it's not like when you are forced into darkness. And then there is the kid of darkness where your eyes are actually open but all you see is dark.

Right now I was forced to see darkness. Someone's hand was over my face. I try and think what happened.

Football. Cabins. Jason. Nick. Jack. KNP. Hunter. Sleeping. Glass Shattering. Darkness.

I try and reach up to move the hand away from my eyes, but I can't move my arms. Then I realized someone is holding my waist, tightly. Very tightly. I tried to move my arms again but there is something blocking them.

"Hunter? Jason?" I ask. Hoping I would get an answer. I then realize the side of my head hurts like heck. I was pretty sure it was bleeding.

In response to my voice, Hunter shifts a little. Well at least I think I am in Hunter's arms.

"Is everyone okay?" I croak with my voice cracking at the end.

Then I hear abrupt coughing, it sounds like it was behind me which would be Jack.

"Jack?" I croak again. His response is more coughing. Then to my relief Hunter releases his grip on my eyes and waist.

"Hunter?" I ask. His hand that was over my eyes drops to our waists. I look around and see our car is in a ditch. My head was indeed bleeding and it was all over Hunter and I. I had hit my head on the window I was leaning on and that window had shattered. The windshield had shattered too.

Jason's side of the car was worse. It looked like something hit our car from that side and it was all dented in. I couldn't look at Jason and Nick. The dashboard was on my lap, not allowing me to move.

"Someone call 911!" I hear some guy yell from outside our car.

"Hunter?" I ask. Now that I had seen the surroundings I was scared. "Jack?"

Jack had stopped coughing. "Allison? Are you okay?" He coughed out.

"Yeah I think so. Are you okay?" I ask.

"I think so."

I gather enough strength and attempt to push away the dashboard. I move it enough to move my arms out. I turn around my upper body to look at Jack and Hunter.

"Allie stop. Turn around and don't move. You are bleeding a lot." Jack demands.

"Fine." I turn around and wait.

"Allie, you are bleeding a lot." Hunter says.

"Are you okay?" I said quietly, I could feel myself losing consciousness.

"Yeah I'm fine Allie. We will just wait for the police." Hunter tells me.

"Are you sure you are okay? Are Kevin and Jason and Nick okay?"

"Everyone will be okay Allie. Relax. Everything will be okay."

That's the last think I heard before I drifted off into a comforting sleep. Without pain.

•-•-•-•-•

"Guys she's awake." Someone shouted.