Chapter 11

After a week, Hyejin's parents finally went a bit easy on her grounding. She couldn't not leave the house, but have to be back before 5. It was either that or she's have to follow her parents to work everyday until she starts school next 2 months. She got dressed and headed out to the park to meet Infinite. All of them rush to hug here,  except Hoya. "I even missed you too oppa" she said while walking to hug Hoya. "I think I like you better like this" Woohyun said.

"Are you flirting with me now?" she asked while looking at him. "Is that bad?" he said.

"I'm just glad to see you again. What should we do first?" Sungjong smiled.

"Let's get something to get eat first. You guys are buying right" she said while looking at them as they started walking. She walked with them and linked arms with L and Dongwoo. "How about we go get pizza. I know a great place and we can get a discount" Hyejin said.

"Call" they all said in unison.

They got to the place and grabbed a table, they had to put two tables together for them all to fit. "Aren't you grounded?" Jihyo asked while walking to their table. Hyejin looked up at her, "Jihyo these are the people who got me in trouble" Hyejin said.

"How'd we get you in trouble?" Sunggyu asked.

"Are so you're Infinite" Jihyo said.

"Guys, this is my best friend Song Jihyo" Hyejin introduced her. Jihyo bowed her head at them. "I have other customers so what will it be" she asked.

"Two large cheese pizzas and 8 colas" Sungyeol said. Jihyo nodded her head as she left, "What school are you transferring too?" Dongwoo asked her.

"Shinhwa high (not sure if that's a real school but I just made it up), that's the school I was suppose to go to originally" she said.

"What happened?" Hoya asked. She looked at him and smiled, "I wanted to meet you guys" she said.

"So that's what your friend met by we got you in trouble" L said. She nodded her head yes, "Now I'm grounded and most likely to get in more trouble because of you guys" she said with a smile.

"Are we corrupting you?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yes" she said boldly before laughing. Jihyo came with their drinks and set it down. "Hyejin, I covered for you. Your parents think you're staying over today" Jihyo said, placing her drink in front of her. "Oh, you're the best" Hyejin said as Jihyo left. "So you're not in trouble?" Hoya asked.

"Why do you sound disappointed?"

"I wanted to get you in trouble one more time" he said. Hyejin held her fist in the air at him as they all laughed. After lunch they went to the park, laying down in the grass,  played some games before they had to say goodbye. Hyejin walked to Jihyo's place. "How was it?" Jihyo asked.

"Perfect. Sungyeol oppa isn't even mad at me anymore" Hyejin said as she sat down on the couch. Her phone beep as she looked at it and smiled. "What is it?" Jihyo asked as she leaned over. "Pictures" she continued as Hyejin scrolled through it  "Sungyeol-ssi?" Jihyo asked.

"L. He enjoys taking pictures" Hyejin said.

"He takes good pictures."

"How'd you manage to get my parents to let me stay by you."

"Your parents trust me. I'm getting ready for bed, your coming?" she asked as she stood up. Hyejin followed her and laid down on the bed as Jihyo laid down next to her. "Which one out of the seven do you actually like?" Jihyo asked.

"How are you sure I like one of them?"

"Because you can't be friends with guys that look like that and not like one of them."

"You have a boyfriend. And plus, I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way since I introduced myself as a boy when we first met" she laughed.

"That would be a great story to tell your kids" Jihyo smiled. Hyejin hit her as she laughed, "Go and sleep" Hyejin told her.

A/N:
Wrote this at my birthday dinner so its kinda short, I'm officially 18. What do u think, the next chapter will be posted tomorrow or maybe I'll post one more tonight.