Chapter 3

It's been an entire week that Hyejin has been cosplaying as Hyunbin. It's also been three days since she's been getting strange notes about someone knowing her secret.

'I'm feeling a bit parched. Today I want you to bring me a cup of coffee at lunch. One iced americano. Then I'll keep my mouth shut.
-BB'

She crumbled the note and sighed, "Who the heck is BB?" she asked herself. "Hyunbin. Come on" Sungyeol called her. She looked up at him, grabbing her bag and left. Leaving the crumbled piece of paper on her bed. "Hyung, do you know if they have coffee on campus?" she asked him.

"We have our own Starbucks. It's inside the book store" Sungyeol said.

"We have a book store?"

"Yeah. How'd you get your textbooks?"

"Dongwoo hyung got it for me" she answered. He looked at her and laugh, "Let's hurry or we'll be late" he said, picking up the pace. She matched his as he walked her to her class. She walked in and took a seat. Her seat mate Yoseob walked in and smiled at her. The teacher walked in and started roll call, then looking through his desk for something. "Aw, I forgot it" he said to himself. "Can I get volunteers to go pick up some books from my office" the teacher said, looking around the classroom. "Hyunbin-ssi, is that a mouse at your feet?" Yoseob asked, she stood up and looked down. "Hyunbin, thanks. Anyone else" the teacher called. She looked down at Yoseob, "I thought it was a rat" he said innocently. B-bomb stood up, "It's a stack of books on my desk" he said. B-bomb took the keys from his as they left the classroom. Is it him? she thought. His initials did make BB. They got to the office and he unlocked the door. "Hold you hands out" he told her. She did as he told her and started piling the books up and handed them all to her. "What are you holding then?" she asked him.

"This" he said, picking up the last book. "This is too heavy" she said.

"Be a guy" he said and hit her back. She started walking forward as he closed the door. "Let's go" he said. As they were walking, her arms started to feel weak. "Ya, hold it properly" he said.

"It's too heavy" she complained. After a few more steps her arms gave up as the books fell to the ground. "Aish, look what you did" B-bomb scolded.

"I told you I couldn't carry all of them" she yelled as she went on her knees to pick up the books. "Aren't you going to help?" she asked him.

"Why would I? You're the one that dropped it."

"You really are the king of all jerks."

"And you're the Bain of my existence" he said, flashing a fake smile at her. "Aish" she said throwing a book down the hall. "You know you're going to have to pick that up" he said. She glared at him, "Aren't you going to lower your eyes?" he asked.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" she asked while getting up. "Aish this guy. You're really asking to get hit" he said, running his hands through his hair in anger. "Then hit me" she said walking forward. "Ya" he said and pushed her against the wall. "What's going on here?" L asked as he walked towards them. "You aren't letting go?" L asked B-bomb. He stared at L and let go of her. "Bring these back by yourself" he said, dropping the book in his hand on the ground and went back to the classroom. "What happened?" L asked her.

"He's just a pain in my butt" she said while picking up the books. "How am I suppose to carry these back?"

"I'll help you" L said, helping her pick up the books. "Weren't you on your way to do something?" she asked him.

"I was just heading to the nurses office."

"Are you not feeling well?"

"It's just a headache. I'll help you carry these first" he said. He carried most of it as they walked to the classroom. He set it on the teachers desk and left, "How come you two came back separately?" the teacher asked.

"One of us was acting like a jerk" she said and walked to her seat. The teacher handed out the books and introduced it. "We'll be focusing on this book for a while and analyze the style the author uses" the teacher started.

Lunch time...

Sungyeol walked Hyejin to the bookstore and walked to Starbucks and placed their orders. "You aren't going to drink yours?" Sungyeol asked and took a sip. "It's not for me. I'm just doing a delivery" she answered.

"Who's it for?"

"A classmate. Let's meet up later" she said and walked ahead. Sungyeol stopped and watched her leave as he smiled. L saw him and walked towards him, looking in the direction he was staring at. "Hyung, who are you looking at?" L asked.

"No one. Just thinking" he quickly said. L lifted his eyebrows at him.

Hyejin walked in the cafeteria, looking around for B-Bomb. She saw him sitting at the corner table with the rest of Block B. "Here's your stupid coffee. Now leave me alone" she said, slamming the ice americano on the table then left. He turned back at in her confusion. "What was that about?" Zico asked him.

"I have no idea. But I'm not drinking that, he might have done something" he said, pushing the cup away. Zico took it and drink some, "Taste the same" he said as he continued drinking.  "Why'd he buy you one?" U-Kwon asked. B-Bomb simply shrugged his shoulders, unsure of why Hyunbin did it?

That time was here, yes, the end of the school day, everyone went back to their dorms or went out of the school. L went to his room and saw the crumbled piece of paper on Hyejin's bed, he picked it up, unfolding it then read the note. "Is he getting bullied?" L asked himself, "From BB. B-Bomb?" he asked himself. Hyejin walked in the room as he quickly shoved the note in his back pocket, "Why so jumpy?" she asked him.

"Me? Jumpy? You just scared me" he said "What are you doing here?"

"I sleep here" she said and gave him a weird look then dropped her bag on her bed, "Looks like you're hiding something."

"I'm not hiding anything. I have to go to the bathroom" he said and rushed out the room in a hurry, leaving her in a daze of confusion. "He is one weird guy" she said to herself before taking her books out. "Hyungbin" Sungyeol yelled while walking in the room, "Let's go" he smiled.

"Go where?"

"I'm hungry and everyone's busy" he lied, "Let's go eat. I'll pay." She quickly got up, "Let me change first" she said. He nodded his head and closed the door. He didn't ask any of the other guys, he just wanted her to come with him. He smiled a little, "What are you smiling about?" Woohyun asked him.

"Nothing. Just thought of a funny joke" he lied. Woohyun just continued walking pass him in Sunggyu's room. Hyejin came out, wearing a t-shirt and jeans as they walked out the dorm. They got on a bus and took a seat. "What are we eating?" she asked him.

"Bimbibap" he answered, "I know this place and their bimbibap is amazing." She nodded her head, she started thinking of how her mom would make it and how good it tasted that her mouth started to water. She quickly wiped it and smiled at him nervously, when they got off the bus he brought her to the restaurant. "Uh-oh" she said. The place was her parents restaurant. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing" she said nervously as they walked in. They sat down at the corner as she hid her face with her hand. "Ahjumma, two bimbibap" he called. He looked Hyejin, "What's wrong with you?" he asked her.

"Me nothing. I just had a itch" she said, scratching her cheeks then dropped her hands down. "How'd you find out about this place?" she asked him.

"There's a girl that works her that I had a crush on. I always come her to see her" he said. Girl that works here? But I was the only girl she thought to herself. "O" she said while understanding, her mom walked over with the bimbibap and she quickly hide her face again. "Ahjumma, how come I don't see your daughter her?" Sungyeol asked her.

"She's off to school" she answered. Sungyeol nodded his head, "Thanks" he smiled as she left. Hyejin dropped her hand down, So Sungyeol likes me, well girl me anyways. How come I don't remember seeing him she thought as she was mixing it. After they ate they left the restaurant and headed back to the dorm since they both had homework to do.

A/N:
What do you guys think? Who do you suspect is BB?
I'm kind of slow on the updates, so please bare with me. I'll try to update quickly.
Read, vote, comment, there will be more so look forward to it.