Chapter 8

"Ya get up" Jihyo said as she removed the covers off of Hyejin. She been staying with her for a week, just laying in bed. "Ah, Jihyo" she groaned.

"If you're not going to go to school at least go out" Jihyo said.

"Where are you going so early in the morning? You look sexy?"

"First, it night time. Second, Taeil oppa and I are meeting for dinner. If you don't have anything to do then go buy some milk. We ran out, bye" she waved, "And it was just a kiss" she called before leaving. Hyejin groaned as she got off the bed. She didn't bother to change out of her sweats but put on shoes and left. She went to the nearest market, dragging a cart around while placing things in it one by one.

"He's not answering his phone again" Woohyun said as he sat down on the couch. "I left you two together. What happened?" L asked Sungyeol.

"He said he was going at a friend's house" Sungyeol said.

"Then why isn't he coming back. It's been a week" Dongwoo said.

"Maybe something came up" Sunggyu said. L looked over at Sungyeol who seemed like he wasn't telling the whole story. When Sungyeol went to his room L came in after him and locked the door behind him. "What is this?" Sungyeol asked him.

"What happened after I left?" L asked him.

"I already told told everyone what happened" he said while walking to his desk and looking through some books. "I'm telling you to tell me now. The real one this time" he said.

"I kissed him" Sungyeol confessed. L was taken back by that.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh" Hyejin screamed as she looked at her phone. Jihyo shot up from the bed, "Wh-what is it?" Jihyo asked. Hyejin showed her the picture. "It's two people kissing. You woke me up for that?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes. "That's me and Sungyeol oppa. This BB person is threatening me with it. If I don't come back to school he'll tell everyone about me" she said.

"Does it even matter anyways. You're not going back."

"I never said I wasn't going back."

"Then go to school so I can get a good night sleep and have food in my fridge" Jihyo said as she laid back down. Hyejin got off the bed and went to wash up. "Where are you going?" Jihyo asked.

"School" Hyejin answered.

"But didn't you say Zico saw you. And you guys are...were... you know what I'm trying to say" Jihyo stuttered.

"Thanks. I don't have time to worry about him. First I have to deal with a certain pain in my butt" she said. When she finished getting ready she headed to the bus stop.

The Block B members were st their table eating their lunch as Zico glanced at his phone. "Expecting a call?" U-Kwon asked him.

"Just looking at the time" he answered as he continued eating. "Ya. You ass" Hyejin said as she walked towards them. They all turned and saw her, "Talking to me?" B Bomb asked.

"Who else would I be talking too? You miss me that much to send a text" she said.

"What are you talking about? Why would I miss you? And second I don't even have you number. I think you got the wrong ass" he smiled.

"Wait. So you didn't send me a picture?"

"No. You're mistaken" he said.

"Oh" she said while looking down. She was sure he was BB, but if it isn't him then who is BB she thought to herself. "Isn't this around the time you apologize?" he said.

"Why should I? You're still an ass" she said and walked away. "Hyung" Sungjong called as he hugged Hyunbin. "Oh, Sungjong" she said.

"Where were you. We were worried" he said.

"I had something to take care of" she lied. "But I'm back."

"Good. Let's go, the other hyungs were worried. Including Hoya, if he doesn't show it" he said while dragging her towards the other members. When they saw her, Dongwoo was the first to jump up and hugged her. Everyone joined in except for Hoya and Sungyeol. "You disappear like that again that's the end of you" Sunggyu warned her.

"Arraso hyung" she said to him.

"Where did you disappear to?" Woohyun asked, "I've been calling and texting." She rubbed the back of her neck, "Something came up" she answered.

"You could have at least called" Dongwoo said.

"I never got a chance to charge my phone. I'm back now" she smiled.

"For good this time" L said as he put his arm around her neck. She smiled sheepishly at him. The bell rang for their next class, "Hyung. You're coming to class?" Sungjong asked.

"Tomorrow. I'm going and rest" she said while passing her hand over her forehead. She went to the dorm rooms and laid on her bed with a sigh as her phone pinged. She looked at it, "I better see you at the dorm room when ee get back" she read. It was from Woohyun as she smiled. Another texted popped up form the same unknown number that sent her the picture. It was another picture, it was of her as a girl at the beach. She remembered this picture. 'Who are you?' she texted the person. Soon after, another text popped up. 'Meet me at the courtyard at midnight' the text read. "Just who is this person?" she asked herself.

"Hyunbin" she heard the guys call as they walked in. They walked in the living room and saw her hovering over a box of pizza. They all sat down all grabbed a slice, "Hoya hyung. Have one" she said while lifting a slice up for him. He walked over and took it as she smiled. "What did you do for the day?" L asked her.

"Cleaned a little. It was dusty" she said.

.....

Everyone was already asleep, Hyunbin. Got out of bed and grabbed a sweater as she left the dorm and made her way to the courtyard, looking around for BB. She saw a dark shadow approaching her. "BB?" she asked. The person walked under the light as she gasped.