Chapter 1

Going to a school is already hard as it is, getting good grades, studying, and friends. It's even harder when you have to hide your sex. Kim Hyejin was really obsessed a group of guys who called themselves Infinite. She's been a fan of then ever since she saw a picture of them. She had apply to their school that they attended, but the thing is it's an all-boys boarding school. The only way she can attend is to cosplay as a boy, and that's exactly what she did. "I'm telling you this is crazy. You're going to get caught, what if they throw you in jail?" her best friends Jihyo said. They were currently parked outside the school gates, "I'm not going to get caught. Come on, if you didn't know I was a girl wouldn't you think I'm a guy with this disguise" she said while running her hands through her hair. It was a wig, since she didn't have the guts to cut her hair. She wrapped some bandages around her bust and bought some new clothes. "Plus, I make a cute boy" she smiled.

"I forbid this. You're going to get caught" Jihyo said.

"You worry too much. I'll call you when I get in, oh and remember, don't tell my family about this. They think I'm going to a prestige school" Hyejin said.

"I'm not going to lie for you. Especially to your parents. Jebal Hyejin, gajima" Jihyo pleaded. Hyejin got out the car and went to get her suitcase out of the truck before waving bye to her friend and walking towards the gate which was guarded. "I'm the new student" she said, handing them her papers. They looked over it and opened the gates for her, she walked in with a smile on her face. In just one day, she'll be able to meet Infinite. "Which way to the office?" she asked them.

"Go straight, then make a right. The first building you see" the guard explained. She bowed and followed their instructions to the office. "Kim Hyunbin" the lady in charge read, "Nae" she smiled. They lady looked at her and back at the picture, comparing the both of them. "Here's your schedule and dorm key. The number is on the key" she said, handing them to her with a smile. When Hyejin got it the lady held her hand, "If you need anything. Don't hesitate to ask" she said and winked. Hyejin smiled nervously, pulling her hand away and walking out the office. She rubbed her hands on her pants, while walking to the dorm room area. She found number 229 and walked in, it was huge. She left her suitcase and explored the dorm, there was a small kitchen area and a large TV. She looked through each door at the rooms and then checked out the bathroom.

Infinite walked in their dorm room laughing, Hoya opened the door, walking in and tripped over the suitcase. The members trying not to laugh, "Whose own is that?" Hoya asked, feeling agitated right now. Hyejin walked out to see them, "Infinite" she said breathless, like she just ran a marathon. "Nae, who are you?" Sunggyu asked. Hoya got up and folded his arms together. "Kim Hyunbin, your new roommate" she bowed. They walked towards her, "Ah, you're our new roommate" Woohyun said, examining her, "You look like a girl" he said.

"I get that a lot" she said, clearing her throat and laughing nervously. "You sound like one too" Sungyeol said.

"Don't you think you're being rude on your first meeting" L said to them.

"Rude? We're just making an observation" Sunggyu said to L and then looked at Hyejin, "Are we being rude?" he asked her.

"Aniyo" she said to him while waving her hands around. He smiled at her and nodded, she smiled back at him. "Shouldn't you be apologizing" Hoya said. She turned to look at him, "Joesonghabnida" she bowed at him as she went to get her suitcase, "Which room is mine?" she asked them.

"You can bunk with me" L said to her.

"I was told I would get my own room" she protested.

"There isn't much rooms here and L hyung is the only one with an extra bed" Sungjong explained. She clicked her tongue and looked back at him, "Gaja" he said, throwing his arm around her neck, walking over to where his room was. "You can take the bed near the window" he told her. She bowed her head and went to the bed, she opened her suitcase, and at the very top was a black and pink poker-dotted bra. Woohyun picked it up, "Is this your girlfriend's own?" he asked. She quickly took it from him and put it under her shirt, "Yeah" she lied.