Chapter 5

Hyejin walked in and saw the guys seated on the couch, "Hyunbin" Woohyun said as he got up and hugged her. "He was only gone for a couple of hours" Sunggyu said to him while prying Woohyun off her. "Now that he's here, can I go sleep now?" Hoya asked as he stood up. She looked at him, he didn't look like he cared, "Go" Woohyun said to him as Hoya walked off to his room.

"Hyung, where'd you go?" Sungjong asked her.

"I went to go visit my parents" she answered.

"Was you girlfriend there too?" Sungyeol asked. She gave him a confused look, "Girlfriend?" she asked.

"You have lip-gloss on" L said. She used her thumb and wiped her lips, giving them an awkward smile. "Ah, Sungyeol hyung. How was your date?" Hyejin said to him.

"I don't know about them. I guess I'm too picky" he shrugged his shoulders. After a couple more minutes of talking they all headed to their room to go sleep. Sungyeol kept tossing and turning on his bed, "Hyung, stop moving so much" Sungjong groaned.

"Mianhae" Sungyeol said while going on his back, staring at the ceiling with his hand on his stomach. The next morning the all got up, but neither got out of bed. "Hyunbin, want to go to the park today?" L asked her. She rolled on her side and looked at him. "The park? Why all of a sudden?" she asked.

"I wanted to take some pictures" he answered.

"Yeah. I'll come" she said calmly, but on the inside she was excited. "What time?"

"Let's leave in an hour" he said while getting off his bed. She nodded her head at him, after an hour they both got dressed and walked to the park since it was only a couple of blocks from the school. On the way, L was taking a few pictures at the sky. She watched him in awe, "I bet that's how you get a girl to notice you" she said while swinging her arms back and forth. "I don't have to do much" he smiled.

"Cocky."

"No, girls just approach me randomly" he laughed. When they approached the park she walked ahead in the grass with her arms out, L put the camera to his face and took a picture of her. "Hyung. Hurry up" she waved for L. He smiled and walked over towards her, "This is a nice view here" she pointed out.

"If it isn't my favorite ass" B-bomb said while walking towards them with the rest of the guys. "And it's my least favorite jerk" she said to him.

"I'm not even considered your favorite" he said, pretending to be hurt by her words. "Let's just go play. Hyunbin, see you around" Zico said while pushing B-bomb away from them as the others followed.

"You two still at it" L asked as he looked at her from his camera. "He's the one starting it" she said as she folded her arms across her chest. He smiled at her, "Your enemies always make the best friends, sometimes even lovers" he said with a smirk.

"Ya, what are you talking about? How can I friends with someone like that, or even lovers?" she quickly spit out. He laughed at her as he walked away to take some more pictures. She found herself looking over at the basketball court at B-Bomb. "Lovers my foot" she said, she saw Jihoon waving at her as she waved back and went to go after L.

"What are you waving at?" Zico asked Jihoon as he put his hand down, he looked at him. "Hyunbin" he answered. B-Bomb looked over at where he was waving to see her walking away towards L as he scoffed, "Let's just play" he said to them.

"What's with you a Hyunbin anyways?" Jaehyo said as he took his sweater off and dropped near the basketball hoop. "He's a pain in my ass" he answered. Jaehyo looked at Zico who was stifling a laugh, "If only your guys knew" he sighed as he took the ball from B-Bomb and started playing by himself till the others came and join.

L and Hyejin sat down while eating ice cream, "Hyunbin what do you think of the guys?" L asked her. She looked at him, almost choking on her ice cream, "They're cool" she answered. He looked at her, "No, what do you really think of them?" he asked. She thought about it for a while, "You guys are like the big brothers I've always wanted. I like that you all care for each other even though you aren't blood" she answered. L looked at her and nodded his head at her sincerity, "So if you had a problem you would tell us right?" he asked.

"Of course, although Hoya hyung might just ignore me" she said.

L laughed a little, "He'll get over it, he doesn't normally hold a grudge for long" he answered. She gave his a 'duh' looked, "It's been more than a week and he hasn't said more than one word to me" she said causing him to laugh more. "He's shy. Don't worry, by tomorrow you two will have a normal conversation like friends" he smiled. She forced a smile, yeah right she thought to herself as she continued eating her ice cream.

A/N:
Back. Sorry for the long hiatus, I was working on another story. Hope u like it. 😘❤️