Chapter 7

Thursday....

"Just put it on" Sungyeol growled while pushing L in the dressing room with the dress and closing the door behind him. "I'm going to kill you for this" L snapped at him. Sungyeol leaned against the door and sighed. "You really think he's going to pads as a girl?" Hyejin asked Sungyeol.

"You didn't want to do it" he said.

"Point taken" she said. Sungyeol knocked on the door, "Hurry up" he called. The door opened as L walked out in a pink dress, Hyejin immediately laughing. "I'm not doing this" he said and walked back in, closing the door behind him. "Come on" Sungyeol pleaded. "Why'd you laugh" he said to Hyejin.

"Because it's funny" she smiled. L changed back into his clothes and came out. "I'm not doing this" he said, throwing the dress at Sungyeol. "My date is in a couple of minutes. Just put on the dress" Sungyeol said.

"Hyunbin will do it. Just go" L told him as he placed his hands on her shoulder. She looked at him as Sungyeol left the store. "Who said I was going to do it?" she asked him.

"Because you're you, plus, you're move convincing if you have a feminine face. Go put the dress on" he ssid, pushing her in the dressing room. "Ya, L" she called. L smiled while looking down at his watch. "You have 5 minutes" he said. She looked and the dress and sighed.

"I'm opening the door" L warned, he opened as she walked out. "Pink is not my color" she told him.

"It doesn't matter" he said. She glared at him before going back in and changed into her clothes. "Let's just meet at the café" she told him.

"Why?"

"My friends sister lives near her. I'll just borrow some of her clothes."

"And she'll be okay with that?"

"She owes me a favor" she said.

She went home and went to her room. Thankfully her parents wasn't home. She went in her closet and changed into her clothes, put on some light makeup and let her hair out. "Won't they figure me out if they see me like this?" she asked herself. She stuck her bottom lip and coaxed her head while looking at her reflection.

She was walking to the café when she saw Zico walking in her direction. She gasped and turned, praying he didn't see her. "You again" she heard a voice. She turned, "Me?" she asked in a high pitch voice. "We met at the club before with the drunk guy and somewhere else" he smiled.

"Where?" she asked.

"I never got your name" he said.

"Hyejin. I have an appointment" she said and ran ahead. She saw L standing at the café. "Whoa" he said.

"Close your mouth. I think you're drooling" she laughed.

"He's inside" L said. They walked in as he pointed to the table. She walked over to their table. "Oppa" she said as she hugged him from the back and sat down next to him. "Who are you?" The girl asked.

"I'm his girlfriend, Hyejin" she said to the girl, "Oppa, I was only gone for a month and you're already going on dates" she said to Sungyeol.

"It's not like that" he said.

"Oppa, L's waiting for us. Gaja" she said as she held his hand and got up. The girl stood up, "Are two really dating?" she asked.

"Nae" Hyejin said while holding their hands up, "We got in a fight before I left that's why. Oppa, pali" Hyejin said while dragging him out there. L came out too, "Nice job" L said. She let go of his hand, "I actually though you two were dating" he said.

"He's face is still red" Hyejin said to Sungyeol.

"I was shocked. I couldn't even tell who you were, and then you just started calling me oppa" he stuttered.

"Oppa" she cooed at him.

"Stop it" he said, "You really look like a girl."

"I thought that was the plan. I should be doing my homework by now" she said

"I'll do your homework for you. But take the wig off first then we'll talk."

"Waeyo? You like it that much?" she asked him with a smile. L's phone started to ring as he went to pick it up. "I have to leave first. It was my parents" he said. They waved bye as he walked away. They startrd walking yo the bus stop. "Oppa, I'm hungry" Hyejin said as she held Sungyeol's arm. "Hajima" he said as he pulled his armed away.

"Why are being so sensitive about it. What? Do you like me?" she teased.

"Why would I like you. I like girls" he said.

"Exactly. So why are acting so flustered" she pouted. They stopped as they were waiting for the bus. "I'm hungry" she continued.

"You're really having fun with this" he asked. She smiled as she nodded her head yes. She grabbed his arm ahead, his heart racing even more. "Let's stop for some chicken" she asked. He looked at her, staring at her lips as she pouted. He put his right hand through her hair and the left on her waist as he brought her in for a kiss. Hyejin's eyes widen at the sudden action, unsure what to do.

A/N:
I decided to leave it off like that and update tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a double update too.