and if you were to leave, picture this:

i. scene one. there are leaves from fall taped to these dry walls and what a reminder they are, the fun we used to have. and yet the shades of red have faded into the blood that seeps from cracks on my arm, (you used to tell me they reminded you of the sky at six pm straight, when the colours rushed into the sky like love streams through my veins whenever you come around.) well it seems that the love's seeping out of me now, can they pronounce me brain-dead from loss of love?

ii. this is scene two. you always wondered why i identified with glass bottles, the answer the easy exposure of my broken body to you. every emotion would sweep soundly through me and leave my body a symphony of the most delicate pain, and you always had those godly dreamy, blue eyes, sort of like glass that always pierced through my copper curtains and left me bare. i've been meaning to tell you to close your curtains by the way, i can see your balcony from here and the storm's going to destroy your subtle succulents soon.

iii. third picture. pale planks plucked from the haunting wood floor, picture frames all crooked and street signs uprooted. it's me. i'm a city of cinder and i've been lying with the ashes from love burnt out. it's grey all around and i wonder if you'd come around. they say religion's dead in a starved soulmate, but could you please help pray away the grey for me?

iv. fourth, closing monologue. the cookie smells have all gone down to tequila scents and i need my mother. have you been down on 65th Street recently? all i see are broken bicycles and silent swings, your shadow hasn't shown itself near me recently. it's blue. trashy tirades of christmas choirs are replacing the blues you'd sing to save my three am soul, did you know to save my life? i'm trapped in the colour of ocean currents and i'll never reach the shore this time. you're just another heaven face with a sacred, scaled tail just on the rocks, waiting for me to sink under. pity i never listened to them, they were right. i could have left this blue neighbourhood, could have never learned that loving could hurt this good.

we've come to the end of our play, you're free to leave now.

-

a/n:

i know the video's pretty irrelevant but oh hey look it's the two people who are destroying my heart and oh! one of them is the director of cardiothoracics now :-)-) [ if you don't know who they are, they're really just characters from grey's anatomy so i can't sue them for my wrecked heart right now ]

i am sorryyy my updating schedule is non-existent and i frankly only know that i updated a few days ago but i can't even remember the contents of the chapter uhm. and this piece is crap but i hope it's okay anddd i hope You who are reading this has been well and happy and great, thank you for reading this :-)

-a.b.