black and white

defy expectations.
disconnect feelings.
erase all sentiments.

i've lived by these three principles all my life.
you think im the life of the party? i'll blend in with the people huddled in the corner of the room. you think im the kindest person around? i'm gonna you what it's like to hurt. i've left trails of destruction in my wake and i've never ever looked back. i move on. people question my conscience, they try to prick at my heart - but i have none of those. what's it like to feel happy? what's it like to feel sad? i don't know. the only thing i'll do is wreak havoc wherever i go; stay away, i'll be the hurricane that tears a whole town down. what seem like gentle waves eventually turn out to be a devastating and crushing tsunami - that's exactly what i am. i'll show you the past side of me, then gradually develop into this raging monster i've known for years who's been trapped in anger for a long time now.

i don't know what it's like to love. i used to, but i never want to know again. im comfortably wrapped up in hatred and cruel passion and i'll never be that little Hailie tugging at your sleeve again; i'll lash out at whoever who tries to bring me comfort. i never cross these lines and i'll never walk out of my safe shelter, not for anyone, not for you. so if you wanna protect yourself, you'd better learn to take all precautionary measures and learn to tread these dangerous waters because im a ticking timebomb and oh look, time's almost up.