halo

but what are the chances of you holding me in your arms one day and telling me everything'll be alright? you're the most transcendent form of an angel yet you haven't the faintest clue that you're playing against a devil and that prayers and and words of gospel won't save me. my facade of grattitude isn't actually a facade, it's like how we're a perfect match but i know we'll burn out as quickly and strongly as we were ignited and burned. and who said faith ever mattered in something as inevitable as this? there's a limit enforced upon every match, every flame and fire soon has to burn out, regardless of how fierce it fought for its life. it's like how everyone around me knows that i'm a lost cause and anyone's words of sympathy will only rain down on me as toxic showers and leak through my cracked skin to flow with the dark venom in my blood. ( it's cruelly natural, everything is. can't you see that? ) well maybe you lack the eyes a saint should have, but your heart and mind are as pure as a fresh block of lavendar soap and everything that's blue, you transform into a myriad of colours and nobody ever realises what you're worth. we're all too busy revolving around our spinning thoughts and sinking with our heavy hearts and no one ever has a single line of grattitude for you. your purpose in life - love - and you spread the message so well but the lives of everything in our sinful world today are so hatefully short and your love never goes out for long before it's snuffed. but i'll always be there to catch it. love never fails to reach those who grew up without it.

but i know all angels deserve the best so i guess i'll just have to leave now.

a/n:
haha by hatefully short lives, i was referring to human lives too :-(
but wuhU tomorrow's a holiday for everyone in my country and im pretty sure all the malls and restaurants are going to be crowded as fuck so i have a plan to lie on my bed and watch youtube all day :-) and if you are reading this i hOpe you are safe wherever you are and bless your lovely soul bc thats what angels deserve and whUup okay that's it from me!