unsent letters pt. 1

to the one facing the light trying to protect Her in the darkness:
your words feel just like home ( i guess. you can't trust the words of a lone wolf that's never had any family. ) and im starting to think i've nestled too comfortably in them. there's a fuzzy feeling from reading your handwritten gospel yet i know all angels deserve the very best and that's not what i am. i'm changing i'm changing i'm changing to form the human form of Devil's reincarnation and on every night the moon globe hangs amongst the thunderclouds, i sin. prayers won't help my lifeline letters reach my supposed Saviour anymore and everything is dark, the colours around me i've wiped clean from Memory. buildings are grey from the hell in my heart and the only shade of red i'll recognise is the crimson that flows down my arms like the curtain call i've watched as my heartbeat slows and my existence is a bare flicker in the night sky. you safekeep parameters of the sky in your heart but sweetheart, im too far gone at midnight without your saving grace. forget your sunshine smiles, i was made for the pale moon and jet-black sky and while daisies grow in the field of your heart, mine's home to the worst of angry tendrils and lethal triffids. save your roses and tulips for the curtain call, im too caught up in acting alright to search for your face in the crowd but if nothing else holds true, i promise you this: the curtain call's bound to be the most breath-taking one you'll ever watch, literally.
/caution: wasted words and a heart buried six feet under —a.b.

a.n.
hey guys, im backkkKk with a crappy chapter i really i really dislike reading this one especially
anyway im going through a really really tough time right now that's why i've been gone for a week (not much time you might say but my friends have been scREAMING at me to update the poetry category of my personal blog zzzZzzZz )

anyway i hope You who are reading this is doing fine and living well! You deserve to be happy and do things that make you feel alright so give yourself a break sometimes,,,,, sloW dOWN and everything'll make more sense and if you're having it rough like i am right now, chin up, buttercup, you're tougher than the hell you're facing! i hope your world is filled with colours and that there's somebody who loves you and protects you wherever you go bc that's the basic love every human should get. x