warning, warning, come away

what am I?
I'm a mess of pulsing anger, like a tiny bottle bubbling at the brim with deadly rage. at times, I'm a bright spark; your words will only seem to set everything ablaze and nothing you say ( absolutely nothing ) will be able to make me unclench these bleeding fists till I've razed everything to the ground. ( and chucked you in the charred ruins, of course. ) These searing flames will always seem to inch to impossible heights, its wrath engulfing you and your insolent immoralities till im positively sure all the iniquity in your sinful character has been purged out and fed to me, instead. ( and now I bet you can hazard a guess where the hell in my soul came from. I guess I have you to thank! )

I'm a silent, swirling blizzard that never seems to subside; my sadism never seems to be fulfilled. ( oh and trust me, you'll definitely feel the chill strike the core of your heart and spread like wildfire to the most tender caves of emotions. ) Quiet rage never speaks a word; prepare to suffer its harsh, insufferable impacts as the atmosphere drops to numbing temperatures, it'll be too late to run. When you observe the polite, yet unmistakably forced smiles cracking on my face, that's when you run for all you're worth. Watch this spiteful grin creep its way onto my lips and me sweeping out your front door, leaving you a statue of the most delicate ice on this callous planet. ( and I hope those who stop for a peek through the grimy windows note the razor-sharp edges. we certainly wouldn't wish for a child leaving with beads of blood trailing down her itty bitty thumb, would we? )

I'm a season of the most ferocious waves that will come crashing down on you and your innocence. You're constantly wondering why I'm held spellbound by terrifyingly high tides and nature's fury as churning waves lash out at the shores for all their worth, wordlessly enraged by what, only the Heavens will ever know. Well maybe these scenes of Nature doing her stormy best to destroy with punishing waves matches my personality, matches the tsunami I struggle to hold back every single day just not to hurt you and all my innocent company. Pardon if I do, but, if all the currents I'm holding back are unleashed, please know that they were never meant to terrorise you. They're meant to wreck those who have done wrong to me, those who have let me down, meant to send them all crashing right to the ground. You do know I'd do all that I could to minimise the casualties, wouldn't you?