story of my life - one

im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.
the adventures i've replaced our get-togethers with were simple anger adventures; i was never mad at you, i was mad at me. all my cruel elusions never failed to crush any hope i had of earning your recognition and drunken apologies were always on the tip of my tongue, but they say too many apologies is a symptom of nonchalance and you've been convinced that my disregard for you and all the others whom i love so dearly has run too deep into my heart. you're convinced my veins have been corrupted. ( after all, you can't spell insincerity without 'sin', can you? )
everything that rings out from my instrument at hours past midnight just screams of my insecurities and you'll never be able to hear the pleas for help; all you know is that im a waster and your love could be better shown towards other people.
im tired of making mistakes and setting fire to myself; the hardest moments were watching you walk away while i sat here bounded by everything with anger racing through broken veins. im tired of messing up and getting stuck in the same old melody of misery. i just want to believe in me.

a/n:
this is so bad wtf but um lol hope you like it ?
one of the seniors i was talking to yesterday likes fob and oops im kinda over them but its kinda great cos we share the same opinions about music and yayzers 😌💐
MY LITERATURE TEACHER JUST SAID THE WORD 'PARALYZED' AND HE PRACTICALLY JUST LEFT ME DYING ALONE IN MY SEAT BECAUSE PARALYZED IS A SONG BY MY FAVOURITE BAND AND I JUST SAW THEM ON MONDAY 💖💖💖