❞e p i ( i ): This is how he will love her...

A/N: Nothing... Just keep voting and commenting. And also add this story to your reading list.

Video Attached: 'Tum ko paa hi liya' from Rockstar. Well, I have mentioned the male version of 'Tum ho paas mere' in this chapter, but this is my favorite song ever. Every time I am on the verge of crying after hearing this song (Literally! My mother is proof here.)

*****

*****

Epilogue (1): This is how he will love her...

°°°

November, 2015

It wasn't easy for him to not glance at her when she was with him there, sitting in the back seat.

He hadn't got it, it was beyond his intelligence when she had again ignored to sit next to him. Just a glare from her had been enough to make amends as he had opened the door to the back seat and quietly left her side.

It was official now.

They were engaged, after all the pleading, convincing, and threats; after all the fighting and melodramas; after all the hate and love, they were finally together. After ten months, she was his to tell to the world, to scream to everyone. Oh, how he wanted to scream to the world though, wasn't he the luckiest man in the world?

It hadn't been easy for him, to tell his father about his lovely lady, to ask her father for her hand in marriage, to stand for himself and her, to prove to the world that he was made for her.

Yes, he always had chanted that to her, that he was just made for her. But she had always corrected him with her witty answers, saying she wasn't born before him. And he had just smiled and nodded to her each response, her each confident reply.

Even though he had been the one, who had entered this world first, he would have been incomplete without her. And he knew that his life had been sketched solely to be with her, even before she had been born. He was made for her... No, he was made only for her.

He shook his head and saw her face, reflecting from the rearview mirror. The image always made him wonder how one could be so plain yet most attractive. Even now, his eyes traced her beautiful features as she slowly shuffled to her side, in her quiet slumber. He watched as she tilted her head against the glass of the window, her single long braid was slightly slanting against the nape of her neck. So lightly placing her hands on her lap, she inhaled a deep breath and escaped into her world of dreams as her kohl-shaded eyes resigned to her fantasies.

His hand left the gear and moved toward the sound system of his jeep. He lowered the volume, decreasing the intensity of 'Tum Ho Paas Mere' playing, which was playing melodiously in his closed heaven. Melodies were something special to him as they had always invoked an unknown feeling inside him. And this song was very near to his heart. It always made him feel complete, with her, with everything in this world.