❞How'd she ignore her desires now...?

A/N: Why be shy to vote in your favorite chapters? Vote now if you love it :)

Video Attached: Twilight Mix of 'Isharon Isharon' by Abhay Jodhpurkar and Bhavya Pandit. Suits this chapter!

*****

9. How'd she ignore her desires now...?

  °°°

As she enclosed herself in his jeep, she exhaled a long breath that she had held from the minute when he had stood next to her, just leaving a hair's diameter gap. It was unnerving, to be close enough to sense the tension between them but far enough to crash it.

The first time when her eyes had envisioned him, she had wanted to dismiss the idea of him being there as she always had these kinds of visions earlier. But when her name had rolled off his tongue it confirmed everything.

She was still in shock to accept that his essence was surrounding her. His sheer masculine scent mingled with vetiver cologne- the one which was not that pleasing to her but somewhere in her mind it linked to him and she started to like it- and the leathers of his jeep, made her inhale them, embossing in her memory as another memento of him. 

At least this would be the one that was not as materialistic as that piece of paper, something rather captivating to remember, something that he owned.

Peeping out of the transparent glass window she found his broad back, clad in a crisp white shirt covered by a layer of deep charcoal waistcoat, hiding everything in the background -yes, of course, the house in front of them. He did look handsome, perhaps more than she would have liked to admit.

Deliciously handsome, he looks so good, Samiksha.

Blushing, she wondered why he was acting like a bodyguard but another part of her, a part of being a simple girl who dreamt of her Prince Charming, smiled at his possessiveness and protectiveness.

She found him shuffling a little to turn and reopen the gate, which was for Alisha, but she instead of unlocking it, locked it. She watched as he scratched his brow- the same brow that she wanted to press against her lips at the moment- what!?- and knocked at the glass with a questioning look.

Pulling down the shield she jerked her thumb in the backward direction, over her shoulder, gesturing her friend to take the opposite seat.

Alisha stomped her right foot like a kid, "Why?", she asked, unleashing hot daggers from her eyes towards her but Samiksha simply shrugged, "First come, first get!", she said in a cool tone to which she received another foot stomp from Alisha and amusing smile from her lovely crush.

The same smile with that single dimple on his right cheek, gorgeous as ever.

Oh, my heart!

Alisha muttered a string of profanities under her breath before walking across and entering the jeep. The border of her saree jammed in the door while shutting it close, which she wrenched hard to release while Xavier came to rescue. After the drama was over, she sat back and huffed angrily, "Rules like a Queen!", she said aloud, directing her dialogue to Samiksha.

"Yes, of course.", Samiksha again calmly replied, flexing her fingers and checking her nails that were blank with no nail paint as they were naturally perfected like French tips. She smirked as her friend threw a large wine-red handbag on her lap.