❞How was he going to maintain his demeanor now...?

A/N: Nothing, just vote and comment if you like the chapter :)

Video Attached: Synchronicity by Gaurav Dagaonkar of 'Pee Loon' and 'You Sang To Me', This singer is just fabulous with his mix and merges kind of version. You would love the video!

 You would love the video!

6. How was he going to maintain his demeanor now...?

°°°

January, 2015

"Get those fucking flowers there in an hour!", Krishna barked in his phone as he grabbed an elegant bridal dress from the designer boutique that his sister had scribbled in Evernote app on his phone last night.

Rushing out of the shop he threw the dress over the passenger seat of his sexy black babe Mahindra Bolero- his only personal jeep- and took his seat. He started the engine and it roared to life, "Yeah, babe!", he smirked and started to drive, his jeep gliding over the roads as smoothly as ever.

It was a big day for his sister- her Wedding.

It had been a long struggle for his stubborn sister to persuade their parents into an Inter-Religion marriage, with quite a melodramatic show for a year and constant support of their elder brother, and the final result of her wailing request was the acceptance of a Christian guy as their son-in-law.

Xavier L. Joseph had been her batchmate at the National Institute of Technology, Calicut. Amidst long coconut and palm trees, breezing eucalyptus essence, and in the humid climate of Kerala, they both had dived deep in love while designing their final project for mechanical engineering.

Instead of celebrating their success to be a big fat Indian wedding, the couple had decided to get away with a simple registered marriage, a very private setting with the blessings of their families and close acquaintances. To say the truth, they had been wise enough to choose the Court Marriage as an option. A better way to ignore the further consequences of choosing a catalog for individual religion and creating a mess.

He'd guffawed when his sister had narrated her love story to him, as he had been opposed to the notion of loving one's classmate. During his post-graduation, he'd infinite number of girls swarming around him like bees but he'd felt nothing for them, not even a tiny flick of attraction.

The most comical incident had been during his IPS training. One of his batchmates had confessed that she had liked him differently, and he'd asked what kind of different ways while seductively biting his lower lip.

That's another part of the story when the said chic had called him a jerk and spewed many other synonyms to it as an answer to his question.

Shaking his head he laughed as he recalled the day when his best friend had called him a 'Modern-World Vishwamitra.'