"We've hit honeymoon in only a few days," she says, my eyes closing as she kisses me. "Si entiché avec l'autre." (So infatuated by each other.)

My heart pounds at her words, her lips pressing to the corner of my lips as I let them sink in. "Vous êtes belle , Harry . Et je veux rester avec vous aussi longtemps que je peux," (You are beautiful, Harry. And I want to stay with you as long as I can.)

My lips curve and I turn my head to meet her lips again, my hand setting on the small of her back. When she talks in French, telling me I'm beautiful, it makes me curious as to why she thinks so. Beauty isn't something usually pertaining to men, but in her eyes I am. I'm curious to know if it's just my personality, or if it's my looks. Whatever it is, she can keep saying it because I want nothing more than to hear her and be with her.

I lean my head down and kiss her neck, her hand pressing to my cheek as she curls in me. She muffles a laugh as I taste her skin, only seeing Juliet.

"Harry," she whispers, but clearly a smile is on her lips. I look back at her and I love her flushed cheeks, my heart beating wildly. I move my hand to her cheek and pull her face close, my lips pressing to hers.

"Je ne peux pas obtenir assez de vous," (I can't get enough of you.) I tell her, her lips parting. I know we're going crazy for each other, but I've waited centuries for her to come back to me.

We leave the diner and I take her to my house, her hand holding mine as we enter into the house. She sheds her jacket and I do as well, her body turning to look at me. I grab her hand and lead her to the middle of my kitchen, the stainless steel appliances and white finish making the kitchen huge.

"Danse avec moi," (Dance with me) I say, her hand moving to my shoulder while I move her into my arms to dance. Her hand holds mine and I lean my forehead on hers. I sway us back and forth, her head leaning into my neck. I kiss her hair and close my eyes, breathing in her scent of fresh flowers and vanilla.

I hold onto the beautiful girl, her relaxation in me keeping me going. My arms hold her as if I would never hold her again, but I know now that she's allowing me in. I could never let anything hurt beautiful Juliet.

Her fingers wind into the ends of my hair and I let my nose brush her cheek, her head turning towards my face so her forehead rests in my neck.

"I could stay here forever," she whispers, my hand pressing her against me.

"You can," I say, her eyelashes fluttering against my neck. "Nous avons tout le temps dans le monde." (We have all the time in the world.)

She lifts her head and I start to kiss her cheek, my heart pounding with affection. I find myself masked with my feelings than what's actually reality when I have Juliet right here.

"You really know what to say to make me go weak," she tells me, my lips curving before I let her forehead press to mine.

"Because I know I can be the one for you," I say, her arms moving around my neck. I grab her waist and she grins up at me, her cheeks flushed at how strongly I look at her. How strongly and affectionately I must look at her.

Her hand moves to my cheek and she presses a small kiss to my lips, her body pulled flush against me.

"I don't ever want anyone else if you'll say these things to me," she says, my lips pressing to her lower lip.

"I want to protect you, Juliet. Je serai votre prince si vous êtes ma princesse," (I will be your prince if you are my princess.) I tell her. By the look on her face, she's so moved by my words. Little does she know the double meaning it has.

"My beautiful princess that I will give the world to," I tell her, her thumb brushing over my lower lip.

"How could I ever let that offer go," she breathes out, pressing her full lips to mine. Her fingers hold my chin and I wrap her in my arms, her soft lips guiding mine to move.

She pulls away and starts to kiss over my face, making me laugh. I lift up and she's off the ground, her laugh filling my kitchen. But I'm surprised when she lifts her legs to wrap around my waist, her hands grabbing onto my neck for support. I hold her effortlessly.

My hands move to her bottom in an attempt to support her better, her forehead resting down on mine. She holds my cheeks and I smile, her lips curving at me.

I carry her into the living room and I sit her on the couch, her hands grabbing mine and pulling me to her as soon as she's out of my arms. As soon as I sit on the couch, she curls close to me and I turn the TV on so we can watch a movie.

"Am I doing this whole relationship thing right?" I ask, her hand grabbing mine.

"You aren't afraid to tell me what you want and that's good. Sure, it's a little fast, but it's better we get to know our feelings then hold them in. But the way you talk to me says enough as to how you'll take care of me," she explains to me, my heart racing in how assuring this is.

"Harry, I know what we have is so strong already because I feel it. I don't know about you, but I can feel something," she says, my breathing stopping. Her brown eyes make me assured and I let her body curl closer, my arm wrapping around her in an attempt to get her to relax easier. Hell, she's falling in love with me. I know it.

++++++

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo