Chapter 34: And He's Back

"Maristelle... Can you do me a favor and give this to Laurice...?" ani Ty na inabot ang usang sulat para sa dalaga.

"I understand... I will...you guys have a safe flight...we'll be there as soon as possible..." ani naman ni Maristelle kay Ty saka ito niyakap.

"Thank you...please look out for her while I'm out..." ani naman ni Ty.

"I will..." ani naman ni Maristelle

Nagpaalam na sila hanggang sa makaakyat na ng eroplano sina Ty. Sinusubukang tawagan ni Ty si Laurice pero ayaw nito sagutin ang mga tawag niya.

Wala ng magawa ang binata kung hindi ang sumakay sa eroplano dahil kailangan siya ng ama.

Si Laurice naman ay tinawagan ni Maristelle at nakipagkita rito sa isang restaurant.

"Maristelle... Sorry napaghintay ba kita?" ani naman ni Laurice ng dumating sa restaurant na sinabi ni Maristelle.

"It's ok...come on...sit...you want anything?" ani naman ni Maristelle

"Anything would do..." ani naman ni Laurice

Umorder na si Maristelle ng mirienda nilang dalawa.

"Bakit ka nga pala napatawag?" ani naman ni Laurice

"May pinapabigay sayo si Ty..." ani naman ni Maristelle saka inabot ang sulat na galing sa binata.

"He left...kasama ng kapatid niya dahil inatake sa puso ang daddy nila Laurice... Kaya ako ang nag aabot sayo niyan." ani naman ni Maristelle.

Nanginginig na binuksan ni Laurice ang sulat na binigay ni Maristelle sa kanya.

Baby,

                  I know that I lied. I'm really sorry that I have to but if given a chance I have ni choice but to do the same. I hope you can understand me. I was a Prince yes, but I was a Prince in exile. Shan was my girlfriend but because of my stupidity, I lost her. She met my brother and fell in love with him. I wasn't able to accept that fact. I did everything I can to make them apart. I succeeded... I stole 6 six years of my brothers life. Six long years that he should be enjoying with Shan and the twins. He found out and he hated me. Every part of me... I could face him. He almost died but I took the bullet that was supposedly for him. I faked my death and start a life being somebody else. That was the start of Tyrell Leonard Crawford. A man of no family and attachments. I don't do love anymore, because I'm scared that shit will happen again If I care and love too much again. Then you came, No matter how much I told myself that all I wanted to do with you is fuck you and leave you...I just can't get enough of you. I love you Laurice. I really do. I hope you can forgive me for not telling you.

                 I'll be back for you...please wait for me...

Love,

Tyrell

Nang matapos basahin ni Laurice ang liham ay basang basa na rin ang mukha niya ng luha.

"He loves me..." ani naman ni Laurice

"Yes he does..." ani naman ni Maristelle

"But...but I can't take him away from his kids..." ani naman ni Laurice na iyak ng iyak.

"What kids?" ani naman ni Maristelle na nalilito sa sinabi ni Laurice

"His kids....Heave and Heaven..." ani pa ni Laurice

"They're not his Laurice... What are you talking about?" ani naman ni Maristelle

"What? They are calling him daddy...The princess even talked to me to stay away from her dad..." ani naman ni Laurice na naguluhan na rin.